AJ5 leather rip/scratch removal

hello all,

Would anyone know how I could remove or hide these rips/scratches on my 2013 fire reds. I’ve heard about painting over the scratches using angelus leather white paint but am not sure if this would peel off after wearing the shoes a fair few times, could anyone confirm that the paint would work for my shoes and it wouldn’t peel off after a few wears?

70259F21-433C-491D-9413-27A19BDEEFF7.jpeg

8823FC01-4E64-4782-9B04-844F953D8F7F.jpeg

Just use the basic scuff cover/touch up bottle with the padded tops. They work decent and you can find it at Walmart or Target for like 5 bucks.

They're not going to completely cover the damage but should work decent at blending it in. Shouldn't peel at all either, and dries fast.

Just use the basic scuff cover/touch up bottle with the padded tops. They work decent and you can find it at Walmart or Target for like 5 bucks.

They're not going to completely cover the damage but should work decent at blending it in. Shouldn't peel at all either, and dries fast.
Thanks for the reaponse I'll go check out target soon. I'm in Australia tho so I'm praying they stock those products here.

Back
Top Bottom