Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
They need to take down the FSR if when I try to add to my cart it says, "Sorry this product is currently ouf of stock and no longer available."

Went ahead and got a pair of Kilroy's. Was always on the fence, and this was too easy. If I don't like them, I'll use them for the gym.

Foot Locker and Champs are also releasing them online Christmas morning at 8 am EST.  I know they pull from the same stock as Eastbay, but just in case you had any discounts (customer complaints, wrong boxes, smashed boxes....those types of discounts can usually be applied to anything, even retro Jordan releases on RD) at either of those stores, or preferred/got lucky more often on one of those 2 websites than on Eastbay (I hate Eastbay on line, would rather use FTL all day) you can login and get ready there too.  They are up with the counter as usual on those sites. 

FTL and Champs always ship double boxed and actually have rewards programs as well.
whomp! i got lucky on eastbay almost had it on FTL to , they had like a waiting timer just checkout i  had to wait 20min for both sites i lost my pair at FTL but i was able to grab a pair at Eastbay but now i am worrying since you mention that eastbay does not double box when they ship -.- should i give them a call and make sure they double box my order?! suggestion?

whomp! i got lucky on eastbay almost had it on FTL to , they had like a waiting timer just checkout i  had to wait 20min for both sites i lost my pair at FTL but i was able to grab a pair at Eastbay but now i am worrying since you mention that eastbay does not double box when they ship -.- should i give them a call and make sure they double box my order?! suggestion?

Retro Jordans are normally double boxed.

Non-TLO
devil.gif

I hope my FNL motorboats order doesn't get canceled tomorrow. I got my order confirmation but I'm still uneasy about it (you know how the FNL horror stories go), and kinda want to know if I need to try NDC or not.

Back
Top Bottom