Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Played around on FNL just right now to see how fast the Kilroys went. So easy to cop. Haha

Got troll'd on FNL sent me to some Pumas when I did a style code search a min early haha... Still passed though.

Last edited:
Got troll'd on FNL sent me to some Pumas when I did a style code search a min early haha... Still passed though.

HOW YOU GET TROLLD WHEN YOU the one that searched for them early??? :smh: its an FSR up all you gotta do is type in Jordan 9. Trolls do searches earlier than the release time

That's what happen to me last time, sent me to some women running shoes. Just played around on the site on this release, seem pretty easy to cop now, but I don't want them. You know it's an easy cop when your size is on eBay for $165.00.

^^^^^^^ doesn't matter brother mine was at time or a min later, and my search results didnt come up with the persona package.

Last edited:
HOW YOU GET TROLLD WHEN YOU the one that searched for them early??? :smh: its an FSR up all you gotta do is type in Jordan 9. Trolls do searches earlier than the release time
LOL It's ok bro... Just saying I did a search, the kilroy pic came up, but it took me to some Pumas.

Last edited:
That's what happen to me last time, sent me to some women running shoes. Just played around on the site on this release, seem pretty easy to cop now, but I don't want them. You know it's an easy cop when your size is on eBay for $165.00.
^^^^^^^ doesn't matter brother mine was at time or a min later, and my search results didnt come up with the persona package.
Yup I agree, last I checked my sizes go from $145-160 so it's a easy pass on FNL for me but a easy cop for anybody that wants them.

Xmas all over again

Every pair of shoes in this pack look that much better in person.

Strongly agree!! as a big fan of 9's this pack release will always stand out for me! Plus I still want one more pair from it. I've got 3 I'll be content with 4...preferably jenkins or motors

The Jenkins are nice IMO. I didn't like them at first but the more I look at them the more I like them
I'd rank the pack
1. Motorboats
2. Kilroys
3. Jenkins
4. Ellis
5. Montanas
6. Baileys

Back
Top Bottom