• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
^ Yeah man, me too.

Now all I want is the Slims & Motorboats.

nl4hl0.png

:smokin

*pic from his Instagram*

thats funny cuz he edited that pic heavy.. the midsole & the shoe body arent the same color.... look a lil to the interior & BAM pink city lol

seeing how the masses love em tho i might cop strickly for trading ......

Last edited:
^^^u think he edited those? i was jus about to say, they dont look too bad at all...i like slims too with the grey accents in there didnt really notice that

Here's the official pic from jumpman23.com of the Motorboats.

Air-Jordan-9-Retro-Motorboat-Jones1.jpeg

JB has some explaining to do.

:lol:

Last edited:
Here's the official pic from jumpman23.com of the Motorboats.

Air-Jordan-9-Retro-Motorboat-Jones1.jpeg

JB has some explaining to do.

:lol:

even on this touched up pic its three different reds ...**** you could say 4 ....................tounge,shoe body,mudguard,midsole are all different shades

Last edited:
10.5 and 12 back up on JJ.

WTH is goin on with their pairs?  Why are they canceling people's orders and putting pairs back up?

I order a 11.5 last night, called this AM and they said my order was "backordered" and would be canceled and now they keep putting pairs up LOL.......something's not right

I order a 11.5 last night, called this AM and they said my order was "backordered" and would be canceled and now they keep putting pairs up LOL.......something's not right

& there was an 11.5 up too ... JJ is starting up the foul trail just in time for blk friday :lol:

hopefully i dont have to deal with them for the olive release

Last edited:
^

Yeah didn't want to mess with ordering another pair and JJ putting another hold on my $ for 2-3 business days.....oh well if my order got canceled...there's so much stuff coming out in the next 6 weeks its crazy....must be a sign LOL

Rep is telling me that their site crashed on Friday night, from people going after the Bailey's (yeah right) and that is why they just released at the random 4:37am time.  And they have no explanation for the orders constantly being canceled 2 days later, other than that these shoes are a hot item and will go fast.  They are starting to neglect the only people that shop at that **** hole LOL.

^
Yeah didn't want to mess with ordering another pair and JJ putting another hold on my $ for 2-3 business days.....oh well if my order got canceled...there's so much stuff coming out in the next 6 weeks its crazy....must be a sign LOL

olives this weekend & i think those galaxy rookies drop this weekend too
blk/red iv next weekend
slim jenkins week after that
motorboats the week after those
cool gray ix 2 weeks after those
& then of course the blk/red xi the very next week

edit forgot about the thunders....what date were they pushed back to for the US? my connect told me 12-19-12 but thats a damb wed

Last edited:
^^^ And the Thunder IV's 1 day after that, and then the bred XIII's 10 days after that....

Last edited:
^^^^^ Exactly what I'm talking about and that's just J's....if you follow the Lebron X and KD V there's a handful of those plus a couple foams mixed in LOL......so not feelin too burnt about my order getting canceled.....so much fruit on the tree to pick from in the next 6 weeks I'm sure I'll find a way to spend that $ with Nike......

Back
Top Bottom