Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I am in china guangdong for a business trip now and had a chance to go to nike town here, see what I found here!!!
They said all these colorways came in 12/1, and is limited in guangzho, shanghai and beijing niketown only, it seems
people here are not interested in killroy pack, so an easy cop for me, I got Motorboat Jones, Fontay Montana and Bentley Ellis.
:lol: :lol:
See how they dispaly this amazing Kilroy pack wall!!
Olives and Motorboats! Oh, God!

Im probably gonna get a pair of 9s online, I actually never owned a pair of 9s, whats the fit on them?

I totally forgot the customs!!! Thanks for the reminding!! GrapeApe

I just couldn't help to empty my pocket when I saw these...

Actually I ended up with 4 pairs...

I guess we won't see a restock for the motorboats? My size 10.5 is going for crazy amounts on the bay and Im not paying that prices :smh:

Finally caught my Slim Jenkins (sz.13) on ebay for the wonderful price of $195.50 shipped!! Now, my pack is complete...sitting next to my DB 9's. This pack was VERY hard to assemble..My pairs came from all over the place, two overseas. I'd have to say that im totally done with the Retro 9 for now.

I think the hate on the color of the motorboats comes to those who couldnt cop.... jimmies have been rustled

No Kilroys in China on that wall?

I guess we won't see a restock for the motorboats? My size 10.5 is going for crazy amounts on the bay and Im not paying that prices
mean.gif
That's what I'm wondering as well.. doesn't look too good.

I think the hate on the color of the motorboats comes to those who couldnt cop.... jimmies have been rustled

The problem is most of us were expecting the red to be one solid color like the Raging Bull Vs or Red Spiz'ikes. There are also a few people on the thread that wanted the motorboats but changed their mind when they saw them in person.

Livestock still has the slim jenkins up in sz's 9 - 11.5   Total with shipping in the US is $210 USD.  $40 over retail + shipping on JJ.  So not a terrible price for how limited the shoes from the pack were. 

http://deadstock.ca/shop/JORDAN-9-RETRO-QS-SLIM-JENKINS-BLACK-302370-045.html

And I agree, this pack was not very easy to obtain.  After the Kilroy's they were all equally as limited (for retail) as the motorboat's, there just weren't as many of us going after em.  Still 20 times as many people as there were shoes though.

I know the second if I were to pull the trigger on the motorboat resell price there will be a restock :lol: I have the worst luck..

I totally forgot the customs!!! Thanks for the reminding!! GrapeApe
I just couldn't help to empty my pocket when I saw these...
Actually I ended up with 4 pairs...

You should've grabbed the Olives for my homie ColdCity :lol:

i kno :smh:

The problem is most of us were expecting the red to be one solid color like the Raging Bull Vs or Red Spiz'ikes. There are also a few people on the thread that wanted the motorboats but changed their mind when they saw them in person.

exactly... they were supposed to be "better than the rbp v's" when they first surfaced & all that other crazy talk & when they started to hit hands they looked like a fave red starburst pack... no rustled jimmies ...truth

Honestly if I don't get the Motorboats any time soon, I'm okay with it.

I have these 3 DS to hold me over.

Plus, the Cool Greys are coming up next weekend anyways.

That's my MUST cop for sure.

Last edited:
Honestly if I don't get the Motorboats any time soon, I'm okay with it.

I have these 3 DS to hold me over.

Plus, the Cool Greys are coming up next weekend anyways.

That's my MUST cop for sure.

You see this is exactly what I be talkin about, I didnt cop none of these but as soon as I see Future post a pic my interest goes from zero to ten :smh:. now I want the Slims.

"THAT'S THE **** I DON'T LIKE!" :lol:

Last edited:
ive been checkin all day since 5 am please tell me they didnt have a restock earlier of the motor boats? if so did any one cop?

Back
Top Bottom