• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
nah.. just from experience
o wow, thats cray cuz thats wat they teach the reps up there in case the reward doesnt go thru normally...seems like these werent hard to get, i hope others are the same

Man those 9's are gping to sit like the Nike elite series & Military 4's which I purchased because I love the Air Jordan 4's.

SMH, Jordan Brand could've done a lot better job with this release. Unique special packaging for each persona would've been dope, easy pass.

I found that the last go round of Retro IX were big, so I went half a size down. It depends on your foot type, if you have a wide foot like me I might recommend going down a size.

this is completely FALSE man. u are misleading folks man, although i'm sure unintentionally.

IXs fit TTS!! u def DON'T wanna go down. i have powders and charcoals and i have wide feet. TTS!

These were pretty easy to get like 6 people at FTA compared to like 10 for raptors and a bunch of waka flaka wannabees that went champs.

this is completely FALSE man. u are misleading folks man, although i'm sure unintentionally.
IXs fit TTS!! u def DON'T wanna go down. i have powders and charcoals and i have wide feet. TTS!

Once again the sizing question is something that is difficult to answer for everybody and all the different foot shapes and sizes out there.

For instance I have a wide foot and copped size 10.5 in the Charcoals And Uni. Blues(aka. Powders) and yet I could still go down to 10 or even my usual true size of 9.5. The width of my foot prevents front to back movement being too much of an issue.

You gotta try them on yourself really!

I'm so glad these are sitting. Really like the Killroys, but looking to cop on a discount.

Also contemplating picking up the Motorboat Jones for balling. Has anyone ever played in the 9s?

Went to HoH when regular mall opened and they still had about 10 pairs of these left but nothing in my size. Thought for sure that they would have a lot of these sitting around but I guess I was wrong. Ended up getting them on FL online since they will be the only 9 that I will be picking up.

Back
Top Bottom