Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Glad the Motorboats are FCFS at NIKELV, i will be getting a few pairs come tommorow 
nthat.gif

So is FNL online getting the motorboats? I saw someone said Finishline and I didn't know that FNL was getting them online or in store.

It's hard for me to pass on any red shoe, but i've yet to see this joints in person, and the some pics make em look dope, then other pics make em look nasty.
This will be a early morning while i'm still drunk game-time decision :lol:.

Got the call from my local HoH that I won the raffle for my Motorboat Jones in Sz 13!!!!! It's been a great FRIDAY!!!

I don't understand why everyone hates the online release on NDC so much and how they're always going to strike out. I got the DB 9s today online, and the only time I ever struck out online is because I woke up too late for the galaxy rookies. I'm sure you'll get through. It's difficult considering they sell out in 5-10 minutes but if you get the twitter link as soon as it goes up, you'll most likely be golden on NDC

Man people must have spent all of their money for the past week.  No hiccups at all for a JJ release is rare.

Back
Top Bottom