Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Maaaaan, this is the first time I've ever gotten through on Eastbay. I was so surprised when I saw that "adding to cart," I looked like somebody had just slapped me. Still had to click through about 5 errors so I'm not gonna be dancing in the streets or anything until I get the shipping confirmation.
I hear that bruh! Glad you got yours!!!
nthat.gif

Wow I think I finnaly won some motorboats!! Seems almost untrue. Just kept trying to add and finally did!!!! Got the conf email so we will see...

I assumed you were ordering 2 from same site. Yeah, i don't think that should be a problem.

PO

Ok I'm done. Got a two pair's of MB's size 11 from Foot Locker and Eastbay. KB8 Xmas from Champs. Good night. 

WOW. I practically gave up. Went clicked for one size, tried it, got through!! :wow:

NEVER GIVE UP!!! :lol:

PO

"We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item was automatically removed from your cart.

If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.826.2205."

i-are-serious.gif

I don't think you can fit many more shoes in your sig.
laugh.gif
Gotta get my trade bait up! I still need a second pair of DB IXs, a third pair of Bred XIs, and DB IIIs, IVs, VIs....

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
Ari was the best character on that show!

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally secured my size 12 MB in cart waited 51 minutes to get through PayPal now back on Eastbay to confirm order and I was greeted with size 12 is SOLD OUT....SMMFH

Something's not right Im able to place another sz 11 fontay in my cart JUST now, that's too good to be true

Motorboats and Crawfish were a bust. Gave up but me being thee skins fan i am said F it tried again at 8:50 and got my Crawfish...

I never get through EVER on Footlocker or Eastbay.

XMAS FTW :smokin

Back
Top Bottom