Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
got some kilroys.  im gucci 
wink.gif

damn, struck out on NDC, tried twitter link, searching on NDC but for some reason the product page would not load, by the time it did, gone smh...

did double up on the christmas lights kobes though

EDIT: chances of trading christmas kobes for motoboats?

Last edited:
I tried to add the Motorboat Jones at 8 am and it told me the shoe was in someonelses cart but if i try back i could get it if they havent checked them out. Im like WTF??? I refresh and of course the only size available is a size 14. Im so disgusted with NDC, Footlocker, FNL and all these sneaker sites. Its almost like Mission Impossible to purchase a pair of sneakers!!!!
mean.gif

They said only one per customer for Motorboat's and i didn't even try to order two pairs but two pairs went through. Freaking sucks.

This is the 3rd day I couldn't get the MB Jones and 2nd day I couldn't even get the lebron Xmas. Between all the errors on FNL and Just flat out not getting thru on NDC I have been down on my online luck lately.

Thankful I was able to get 11's after 3 or so FNL errors on that day but that's it..
It's alright tho bc there are mad 2013 releases!

They said only one per customer for Motorboat's and i didn't even try to order two pairs but two pairs went through. Freaking sucks.
I'm assuming you're mad because you think the order will get cancel? Call em up and explain the situation - if it's even a situation.

got the kds, kobes, fontays, and crawfish all by searching the numbers with 4 tabs open

So, as soon as I got done complaining about Eastbay on here, I click add to cart one more time and managed to check out with my sz 12 Bentley Ellis. I guess that's just the way of the world. 8) My original assessment still goes though, FNL's method of controlling traffic is infinitely better than Eastbay's. Having to click a bunch of times just to have to wait another 10 minutes- 3 hours is totally unnecessary. Eastbay rep I know you read these, so please make the suggestion to your higher ups that condensing all of the waiting into one waiting period would be preferable for most people.
We are evaluating our release process to help ensure a positive ordering experience for all customers. We appreciate any feedback you have and will pass it along to the appropriate personnel for evaluation.

whomp! i got lucky on eastbay almost had it on FTL to , they had like a waiting timer just checkout i  had to wait 20min for both sites i lost my pair at FTL but i was able to grab a pair at Eastbay but now i am worrying since you mention that eastbay does not double box when they ship -.- should i give them a call and make sure they double box my order?! suggestion?
Retro Jordans are normally double boxed.
The Jordan Retro 9 in all colorways will be double boxed.

How often does Eastbay cancel orders via email? 
ive never received a cancellation email from eastbay before and i order from them quite often
Please send us a private message with your customer number and order number included and we will be happy to check into your order status at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I'm assuming you're mad because you think the order will get cancel? Call em up and explain the situation - if it's even a situation.

Just did, thanks. Hopefully they won't cancel my order. That would be my luck that I finally get through and then it gets cancelled over this. I didn't even hit quantity because I already knew they were one per customer.

Back
Top Bottom