AJF 4 Black Laser

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Dont get me wrong they're ohKay.
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

[/color]

People are going to think these are FUSIONS now 
mad.gif

EXACTLY,  and I just found a DS pair of the real thing locally. JB is pissin me off right now, more than ever

eyes.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

[/color]

mad.gif

EXACTLY,  and I just found a DS pair of the real thing locally. JB is pissin me off right now, more than ever

dese rnt half bad...ive been lookingm for some new kicks to cut the grass in

dese rnt half bad...ive been lookingm for some new kicks to cut the grass in

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

eyes.gif

mad.gif

Why is everyone surprise by all this? Its JB. Hell I see them releasing AJF VII "bordeaux" before they release the real thing (ex. AJF IV white/cement) regardless ppl still buy

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

eyes.gif

mad.gif

Why is everyone surprise by all this? Its JB. Hell I see them releasing AJF VII "bordeaux" before they release the real thing (ex. AJF IV white/cement) regardless ppl still buy

Hmm not a fan of fusions but might get these because don't feel like paying $500+..
by the way nice fusions up there ahaha!!!

Hmm not a fan of fusions but might get these because don't feel like paying $500+..
by the way nice fusions up there ahaha!!!

jb is taking any classic possible and throwing it into a fusion. someone mentioned seeing the cement 4 fusion. I can see it happening. they already released shoes like the military 4 fusion, and aqua 8, and Bred 3 fusion, what would stop them froma cement 4 fusion...... Hopefuly integrity, whatevers left that is

jb is taking any classic possible and throwing it into a fusion. someone mentioned seeing the cement 4 fusion. I can see it happening. they already released shoes like the military 4 fusion, and aqua 8, and Bred 3 fusion, what would stop them froma cement 4 fusion...... Hopefuly integrity, whatevers left that is

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They use better material for Fusions than they do for retros

You would prefer Durabuck over Premium Leather, because that's what the fusions are made with?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They use better material for Fusions than they do for retros

You would prefer Durabuck over Premium Leather, because that's what the fusions are made with?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom