AJKO Air Jordan 1 KO 2010 set to release summer 2010 VINTAGE LOOK, What yall think?

AJKO Air Jordan 1 KO 2010 (vintage look)

I don't know if i personally like the vintage look on these. But i mean it is the AJKO. Most people that actually know about these shoe will love thisinformation. To me these still look SMOKING. Information via theshoegame.com. Enjoy the pics and let me know what your thoughts about these are.

Late, Lock it Up
grin.gif

I guess, it just looks like they picked up some loose dirt off the ground and rubbed it on the sole. It really doesn't look too yellow IMO.

wow OP is a moron. the AJKO thread is the 2nd thread below stickies. can somebody slap him please?

Note to OP

Whenever you get something off sneakernews.com its typically old...They get their stuff off here alot of the time

Sorry did not see the other post. All the talking down and name calling is uncalled for though. Also immature but whatever.

welcome 2 Jordan Brand forum 2 everyone who posted in this thread (myself included)

edit for the sake of truth:
Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

welcome 2 Jordan Brand forum 2 everyone who posted in this thread (myself included)
Why do you say that in every thread you go in? Its pretty stupid
Thanks for admitting you follow what I say on NikeTalk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Why do you say that in every thread you go in? Its pretty stupid

Man that would be sick if they released them mugs with the yellow I think it symbolizes alot about the shoe seeing as its the first jumpman that J moneyrocked.

Back
Top Bottom