AJKO Retro 2010 Video

copped
smile.gif

is this the part where everyone jumps on the bandwagon and says their copping??? IMO the vintage look on the ajko is on of the stupidest things that will ever release. by buying these we will show jb that we'll buy any piece of trash they come out with. i mean i know they are the ajko but would people buy the new camaros and challengers with rust and dents so they will keep the "vintage look"? i dont think so

Lol, these are ugly and plain as hell. The yellow sole makes the sneaker look horrible. OH well, to each his own.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

is this the part where everyone jumps on the bandwagon and says their copping??? IMO the vintage look on the ajko is on of the stupidest things that will ever release. by buying these we will show jb that we'll buy any piece of trash they come out with. i mean i know they are the ajko but would people buy the new camaros and challengers with rust and dents so they will keep the "vintage look"? i dont think so

they do buy the cars because they look like the old school design...so yea people do buy the vintage look.  its not like these come pre worn with dirt on the bottom...the vintage look i believe is the natural oxidization of the rubber...i think its a nice touch PLUS its on the bottom of the shoe....who the F cares!!!

Lol, it's very noticeable though so I guess it is the people who like yellowed sneakers who care.

I'm not a fan of the 'vintage' or 'weathered' look but I just want the shoes to wear.  It easier for me to cop these and know I can wear them to death than find some og's, and the economy is tough so saving the money is big for me right now.

I will take what I can get and be happy about it!

I got a feeling son didnt know the name of the shoes.

In general I'm not a fan of the "vintage/weathered" look, but these intrigue me.

I was excited about the news of the KO's at first, but not really feeling the idea of the used look.....

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Release Date.?
Price.?
Type of Release?
thanks to whoever helps out. 
happy.gif

This.
I'm really excited for these, I could do without the VTG sole but whatever imo these are great.

people complain so fuc**ing much!!!!!!!!! you wanted an OG classic, you got it and still complaining, open your eyes these have NEVER BEEN RETROED and probably never will for a looooooooong time, after all the soles are gonna get dirty if youre going to wear them!!!!!!!!!!!

back on topic: I need these in my life!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but any normal person would rather them get dirty in time, not as soon as they open the box. When you guys talk about wanting the OG look, how does that justify it being yellowed? That makes no sense at all. You are paying money for sneakers that are supposedly new, DIRTY. It makes no sense. You guys are just fiending for the OG's, no matter how they look.

Gotta have these. Loving the vintage look actually. Just needs some black laces and their straight.

Back
Top Bottom