AJKO

Anywhere in the DMV area got these i've been calling all over and still no luck...I thought these were a GR

It may possibly help you to wait until the Saturday they're released............................................................................

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

They only came out at a Major.... They charging $150

And people wonder why I don't mess with Major 
laugh.gif

i work for sports zone and they sent a email saying the company got them but i dont know what stores got them in. my store didnt
smh.gif

Yeah I cant mess with major, they the only store in the area that jack up prices, they are super last resort... I kno sportszone in Gtown dont have them and most stores dont even know what the shoe is!

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

i work for sports zone and they sent a email saying the company got them but i dont know what stores got them in. my store didnt
smh.gif
Yeah the one in PG plaza have both pair regular price

Major website says they are super limited?

So how did any other stores get these, let alone selling them for MSRP.

I'm confused.............................................................................................

Yea, all the stores i called b4 release day didnt know anything about them. Thats y i pulled the trigger on NDC. I think they'll start to show up a lil later, at least at DTLR or Shoe City

These were a nike quickstrike so they were only sold on NDC and at mom & pop stores but I highly doubt they will release anywhere else. All the limited qualities you would think the resale would be high on these

These were a nike quickstrike so they were only sold on NDC and at mom & pop stores but I highly doubt they will release anywhere else. All the limited qualities you would think the resale would be high on these

LMAO

Riiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt

Do you know how many quickstrike accounts are in the Bmore, DC,Maryland area?

smh.gif

LMAO

smh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

LMAO

smh.gif
When I say quickstrike I wasn't talking about the account type, I was making a statement in the sense that these released out of no where and you can only get them from NIKE not footlocker, footaction, eastbay, Champs, House of Hoops, DTLR, Shoe city and all those other chain shoe stores! Only 2 stores in the DMV have them.... So what are you saying? (whats up with people so quick and tryna make somebody look stupid, u only embarrass yourself)
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

LMAO

smh.gif
When I say quickstrike I wasn't talking about the account type, I was making a statement in the sense that these released out of no where and you can only get them from NIKE not footlocker, footaction, eastbay, Champs, House of Hoops, DTLR, Shoe city and all those other chain shoe stores! Only 2 stores in the DMV have them.... So what are you saying? (whats up with people so quick and tryna make somebody look stupid, u only embarrass yourself)
tired.gif

No one is trying to make you look stupid,stupid

Just have some $+@*$** patience..

You act like you schoolin %%@%%$ and $%!$ when you not..

2 spots got the shoes early, ok annnndddd

These $%!$ will be everywhere within the coming weeks

FOH

You cracking me up right now

So if they came out early in the stores they came out early on NDC too?!

Like I said just continue to embarrass yourself....

Same type dudes "surprised" these "have no resale value" be the same ones shocked when these show up at DTLR and Shoe City on DISPLAY later with a sales tag.

laugh.gif

People, get out more.  It's been the same trend last 24+ months with the economy being what it is...

Shim Shim...

You cracking me up right now

So if they came out early in the stores they came out early on NDC too?!

Like I said just continue to embarrass yourself....
ndc is known to drop kicks early
they did it the DMP 6/11, CDP 11/12, DB 6... and plenty more 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom