AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, black toes are pretty much my grails... i know i'll never find my size tho, 13...

how much do they usually go for? are there any that pop up DS?

and how many were made?
Get in line brother...

Usually come up used... Rarely DS... I think even in used condition they go for like 3 grand though...
Fabe has a NDS pair (I believe that is in a sz 13 but it could be an 11, I can't remember)...
As far as how many were made, I think they only came out for a few runs and then MJ stopped production because he didnt like the colorway...

Which brings up another point... what colorway of the OG1 did MJ actually like... I hear he didnt like em...

This video kinda shows him being a lil iffy about em... Notice the umpsuit, Wings logo covering up the original McEnroe logo...

i'm thinking about buying etebelz's pair of black toes, just to have them. but, i also feeling like if i'm gonna pay that much for a pair of shoesthat actually wearable, they need to be my size (i'm a 13 and his for sale are 11's)...

if anyone has a 13 for sale tho, get at me... i'll run up the credit card bill on those jewels...

i'm thinking about buying etebelz's pair of black toes, just to have them. but, i also feeling like if i'm gonna pay that much for a pair of shoes that actually wearable, they need to be my size (i'm a 13 and his for sale are 11's)...
eyes.gif
Leave them for someone who actually values the shoe beyondthe fact that it's rare. I'm not sure you're after it for the right reasons bro.

^^^ nah, i love black toes... i snatched up the retro's... but i'd like to have an OG pair for my collection, yes, because they are rare, but mostlybecause i love them, i think they're the best looking jordan 1 (i wish the retro had the white tongue)... obviously i'm in it for the right reason ifi'm gonna hold out for my size so i can wear them tho...

i bought jaspers and yeezys cuz i like them (i really dig straps on shoes like that), not because they're limited (altho that is a plus sometimes, youcan't front like it's not nice to not have everyone and their mama walking around in the same exact shoes you're wearing all the time)...

The Size 11 Black Toes and the Top row second to left Ds size 9 no box or tag are for sale

how come i've never seen the pieces chipping off on black toes like the other OG 1's, like on the back, top part of these:

Just a photoshop right? I thought the only purple AJKO was all white with a metallic swoosh? Correct?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

how come i've never seen the pieces chipping off on black toes like the other OG 1's, like on the back, top part of these:
How many have you seen? 3 or 4 pairs? The only ones you have seen have been in good condition, DS, VNDS, etc... I'm sure they crack as well...

They don't crack ever. The leather was different, if you own one you can tell right away almost baked on no movement at all when you touch it and the upperis not foamy it's much more stiff. I've seen at least 20 pair, beat to death,nds, vnds and ds.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

They don't crack ever. The leather was different, if you own one you can tell right away almost baked on no movement at all when you touch it and the upper is not foamy it's much more stiff. I've seen at least 20 pair, beat to death,nds, vnds and ds.
Very good information... I have only seen 10 or so but never in person so I had no clue...

They don't crack ever. The leather was different, if you own one you can tell right away almost baked on no movement at all when you touch it and the upper is not foamy it's much more stiff. I've seen at least 20 pair, beat to death,nds, vnds and ds.

Completely right !!! As for the purple KO, I now also believe that they were just photoshoped !

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Completely right !!! As for the purple KO, I now also believe that they were just photoshoped !
Did you guys know if there was a purple and white KO or not... I thought I had seen one one time... ????

Back
Top Bottom