AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

After years of searching I finally found a pair in my size:

Bonus:
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Glad you found them !.. 

there's a pair of black toes, size 11, in decent condition, on feebay.

pretty sure they're legit.

btw, what's the story on black toes again? i wanna say i've read that they were the very first colorway of the 1's (therefore being the very first jordan, period), but MJ decided he didn't like them as much as the red toes, so he stopped production on them (which is why they're a lot more rare)...

is that the full story?

also, which sizes are the most rare? cuz the size 13 i own, and the ones mrmar23 has, are the only ones of that size i've heard of or seen.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

^saw them they are repainted=not as valuable

really? how can you tell?

mrmar23 thought the same thing about my pair at first, but they're not, they're just super clean. they almost have 99% stars on the bottom (even at the front of the toe where it usually fades the fastest)...

you would think if he repainted those size 11's he woulda painted that collar chipping (which is weird cuz you don't see that often on black toes)...

Can anyone inform me of how rare the Black/red KOs are? For some reason its hard to find pics of them on Yahoo and only one person on Youtube has a pair (Stussy from the other site).

^ Cool story....

But yeah Proto that basically is the story I know of as well...

Where is everyone???

Pulled a lil something out the other day..
94's on my feet. 

Took this picture adding the 85' Metallic AJ I's for my dude Renegade Restorations Contest. 

I NEED those Restored Jeremy Scott Adidas in my size too ! 
( His work is Amazing ! ) 

If any of the NT Fam wants to help and contribute by 'Liking' my post in the link below.. It would be great ! 

[ LINK ]
nerd.gif

Thank You in Advance NT 
pimp.gif

Can anyone guestimate the current value of these black toes? sz 10.5, theyre vvvvvnds hangtag and an original box just not for this pair. thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by ebpo

Anyone saw those White/Blue AJKO going for sell?
Elaborate please.... lol
I didn't save the auction!!!! F*** i thought I had!! I'll try to find a cached link somewhere

Didn't know that name! Thanks for the info
smile.gif

They look pretty close to OG 1 tho no?

Back
Top Bottom