AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

well only reason i didn't think they got cut is the tongue isn't high... they woulda had to customize the tongue...

I think this would be a good thread to put this in

From the discussion I got with a few collector from here, on my IG post, it seems like those Carolina Sample are fake.

The collar height is wrong, the swoosh sits weirdly, and some other pictures show more "issues".

I hope I'm wrong tho!

As for @DJ Proto J, those lows are really cool! Never saw them. Are they legit? It almost looks like if the top got "cut" !
Yeah, there was a discussion with ebpo and many others saying that the 85 samples were fake while some said that their real. They were size 9.5 but samples were suppose to be size 9. I don't know, I thought they were real but many people pointed out a lot of other stuff that I forgot to consider. Oh and Ebpo just get them, too rare to pass up the chance.

solejordan - Really? Id say just about up there but still hard to find regardless haha.
DJ Proto J - Never seen those before, looks tight.

There was other pics of that sample Carolina 1/Dunk :

Look at the insole. The logo is off, too much padding :

(This is a real one)

I've took the liberty to circle some parts that I think look "off" on the shoe on the first look : collar height/shape, tag placement, swoosh placement, etc.

There was other pics of that sample Carolina 1/Dunk :

Look at the insole. The logo is off, too much padding :

(This is a real one)

I've took the liberty to circle some parts that I think look "off" on the shoe on the first look : collar height/shape, tag placement, swoosh placement, etc.
Good ol fakes haha, thanks for posting.

Hi guys sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the 85 1s still wearable? Or are you guys just taking on foot pics then puttin em back in the box?

Hi guys sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the 85 1s still wearable? Or are you guys just taking on foot pics then puttin em back in the box?

Absolutely, they are tanks. I've worn my royals for hours. A friend of mine @raucepowers wears all of his as much as possible.

Thanks for schooling me bruh but daaamb thats some legit *** quality! Makes me want a pair now. I like the og shape more. Is there anything I should be looking for when buying shoes this old? Like signs that they may not be wearable? Thanks again

^ all OG 1's are wearable. the midsole is made out of plain old solid rubber, doesn't crack.

only thing that falls apart on them is the leather around the collar for some reason (except the black toes, their leather seems softer, and sorta baked on, it doesn't chip or crack, at least not easily)...

i wear my OG black toes occasionally, and it's an awesome feeling, knowing you're wearing a special piece of history.

Reactions: Ube
Make sur the rubber all around the midsole is there. Sometimes it is missing parts. Also, I've seen pair with the inside lining crumbled inside.

To keep this thread alive and going...

Not rare or anything like that but first pick up of 2014, 2001 Black/Royal I's with original receipt. 

Bonus, currently all mid/high I's in my collection.

IG - @dunksrnice

www.dunksrnice.net

Back
Top Bottom