AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Wow, dope. But I wouldn't wear them with jeans
happy.gif
You're not afraid to make the paint chip?
happy.gif

Hey guys I need some help
I got these in the mail today for $175 shipped, they were worn a few times and are in pretty good condition IMO (not as good as some of you guys though lol)

I was reading the product numbers and noticed that I have 2 different factory number and neither are on airjordans.com or solepedia.com, are they fakes?  Here are the pics

Right shoe:

850608TY1

And here is the left shoe:

850507BY

Thanks for the help, hopefully they are legit and I don't have to file a claim.  

those orange ones are all crackalakin'
and they are still awesome

and this dude with the family photo...
who are you people, jeez

i don't give out praise much
but everybody posting pics in here has crazy heat
true heat

Nice steal on the black/red pair Jordanhead21!
jwdanklefs - Amazing man! Your collection is truly awesome. Those royal blues look great.

Thanks for the help everyone

Is there any way to fix the cracking/peeling in the leather? I will post pics later tonight but I remember reading about you guys restoring these shoes and everything, sorry for the noob question

^ Honestly I would recommend leaving it, whitening the soles is one thing but repairing leather is diff...

I'm not one to talk though, I painted my breds to resemble black toes... haha
But for the most part, you want to leave it alone and let the patina shine...
Like old guns, you dont polish up old guns and let them shine, you just leave the patina as is and enjoy them the way they are...
Just my 2 cents...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Honestly I would recommend leaving it, whitening the soles is one thing but repairing leather is diff...

I'm not one to talk though, I painted my breds to resemble black toes... haha
But for the most part, you want to leave it alone and let the patina shine...
Like old guns, you dont polish up old guns and let them shine, you just leave the patina as is and enjoy them the way they are...
Just my 2 cents...

Yeah after looking at them I think I will, it's only in a few small spots.  It gives it somewhat of a better look now that I think about it
Thanks for all the help everyone

wow, just saw these black toes.  This is the second time i've seen a pair on ebay, last pair went for i saw sold for almost $2000. 

i'd cop 'em if they were a 13 or even a 12...

gonna hold out for my size tho, since they can be worn and the collar on black toes doesn't fall apart, i'd definitely wear 'em on special occasions...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ The collar on black toes does fall apart... It's all about how they are stored...

hold up, which part are you considering the collar?

we went thru this back on page 36 and 37, remember?

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Theydon't crack ever. The leather was different, if you own one you cantell right away almost baked on no movement at all when you touch itand the upperis not foamy it's much more stiff. I've seen at least 20 pair, beat todeath,nds, vnds and ds.

Back
Top Bottom