AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've also noticed that black durabuck ends up looking grey. while the suede is gonna stay black i think. just like DA ninjahood's claims about durabuck, i've also used a damp towel to clean a stain on the suede on my varsity 6's and it worked fine, and made them look new again.

just sayin', the suede on those isn't terrible. the durabuck is probably gonna last longer, sure, but they both have their pros and cons... i'm not a big fan of the wrinkles durabuck seems to get either, while i don't see that happening with the suede at all. the suede collects dust easier, but a lil' brush off and that's a non issue.

Stop trying to find reasons to validate this purchase if you going to cop just cop but stop BSing
Have you ever owned anything that is suede? You speak like you've got a personal vendetta against suede. It's a real nice material if taken care of properly. IMO, suede is a more superior material than durabuck in terms of material to material. No one is validating the fact that JB decided to use suede instead of durabuck. It's a disappointment to everyone that they decided to do that. I'm very disappointed with that, but it is what it is. I'm just glad that they used a quality product like suede.

I have a suede pair of Ferragamos. Beautiful shoes. Had them over 2 years now, and they still look like they are new. It's a matter of how you take care of it. High maintenance, but high reward.

Originally Posted by Redrum

So, if these might be international only than would they drop in Mexico?
I'll be on vacation down there around the same time frame that these drop.

ill be down that around the same time, where u staying? i'm going to be in riveria maya.... cant wait!!

i've also noticed that black durabuck ends up looking grey. while the suede is gonna stay black i think. just like DA ninjahood's claims about durabuck, i've also used a damp towel to clean a stain on the suede on my varsity 6's and it worked fine, and made them look new again.

just sayin', the suede on those isn't terrible. the durabuck is probably gonna last longer, sure, but they both have their pros and cons... i'm not a big fan of the wrinkles durabuck seems to get either, while i don't see that happening with the suede at all. the suede collects dust easier, but a lil' brush off and that's a non issue.

Stop trying to find reasons to validate this purchase if you going to cop just cop but stop BSing

hold up, who the hell do you think you're talking to? when have i "BS'd" in this thread at all? you were the one being super naive going around saying the few people in this thread not liking this shoe's materials and claiming they're not copping means everyone else in the world will follow suit, and this pack would fail. to be specific you said: "if we protest again a release and not cop word will get out and everyone will follow"... 
roll.gif
you sound sooooo gullible... they do have a little influence on the general population, but you're putting far too much stock in these couple of shoe forums. this pack will do just fine even if all of niketalk protested it. i guarantee it (especially if it's limited or not available in america).

i was merely comparing the pros and cons of durabuck vs. suede. i'm not a big advocate for either, just noting some things i've noticed.

and i never said whether i'd be copping this release or not, so fall back turbo.
wink.gif
First off i never said anything like that and its clear you did not read my post clearly go back and carefully read my post and come back and tell me were i said if people on this site didn't cop these will fail

@ Zero 0123 I have the black VR's 6  but those are a retro plus shoe these are  suppose to be a full retro you can't compare them to each other 

hold up, who the hell do you think you're talking to? when have i "BS'd" in this thread at all? you were the one being super naive going around saying the few people in this thread not liking this shoe's materials and claiming they're not copping means everyone else in the world will follow suit, and this pack would fail. to be specific you said: "if we protest again a release and not cop word will get out and everyone will follow"... 
roll.gif
you sound sooooo gullible... they do have a little influence on the general population, but you're putting far too much stock in these couple of shoe forums. this pack will do just fine even if all of niketalk protested it. i guarantee it (especially if it's limited or not available in america).

i was merely comparing the pros and cons of durabuck vs. suede. i'm not a big advocate for either, just noting some things i've noticed.

and i never said whether i'd be copping this release or not, so fall back turbo.
wink.gif
First off i never said anything like that and its clear you did not read my post clearly go back and carefully read my post and come back and tell me were i said if people on this site didn't cop these will fail

@ Zero 0123 I have the black VR's 6  but those are a retro plus shoe these are  suppose to be a full retro you can't compare them to each other 

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by Redrum

So, if these might be international only than would they drop in Mexico?
I'll be on vacation down there around the same time frame that these drop.

ill be down that around the same time, where u staying? i'm going to be in riveria maya.... cant wait!!
I'll be in Michoacan, but I'll be In Guadalara as well.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

10 Packs?
laugh.gif
This Pack is going to suck

i was kidding, maybe 1 but i doubt that. i gotta see the whites, and holy post by me, damn yuku. i only clicked post once lol. sorry guys!

Originally Posted by Error on page

^^^^ dont drink the water
laugh.gif

You should be telling him not to go there period

Don't you watch the News people are getting kidnapped down there especially Americans

Ha ... yes sir.  Mexico aint no joke.

dude, i did go back to your original post and directly quoted you. i even copied it directly from your post and and pasted it. so you are the one who needs to go back and read it. i laughed at you then, and i'm laughing at you now.
laugh.gif

no need to try to come at me like that for talking about the differences between materials, i'm not trying to vaildate anything. i don't know if i'll cop or not, depends how limited they are and how many hoops i gotta jump thru. 6's aren't my fav J so i'm not super sweating it at all.

who in they right mind OKed em to use that crappy material? i don't know how u mess that up...THIS is what we were ALL waiting for..

if JB knows whats good for them their in da LAB RIGHT NOW doing last minute changes to da batches of infrared packs and making em into

sure they durabuck...cuz frankly anything else is flat out unacceptable...

Sooooo...... Are people finally changing their minds to the Infrared Pack? I hope they do and they will mos def be copped! Cant wait for the confirmation or the myth buster! I dont care I just want to be certain already!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

who in they right mind OKed em to use that crappy material? i don't know how u mess that up...THIS is what we were ALL waiting for..

if JB knows whats good for them their in da LAB RIGHT NOW doing last minute changes to da batches of infrared packs and making em into

WERE THE PICS REALLY NECESSARY 

I may be in the minority, but I like the black shoes I do buy to remain black.  Nubuck and even Durabuck sometimes, imo, turns ashy over time and I cannot stand that! That's why I do not bother with black kicks anymore. My Aquas are like that, and my Black Cat IIIs are like that. I welcome suede with open arms. Plus, suede has a richer look to it, but it is harder to clean and keep clean.

Anyway, it's been too long and we are coming up on the summer months quick. I would like to see more detailed pics of the black AND WHITE (if they exist) suede infrareds.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I think they were, because I don't think some of the people defending the suede don't even know how the OG's and retros are supposed to look. They're just going by the colorway, and comparing it to sneakers like the flu games and carolina XII's.

coulda went ahead and bought the varsity reds.. wish it was durabuck but after waiting, gotta cop if the whites lookin right..

I dont care if they push the release date back till the fall or winter or even next year! as long as they make these RIGHT and give us the real INFRAREDS!

No cop if its the same material as the vreds. If it was durabuck I could justify having both.

nice pics too ninjahood.

ninjahood wrote:who in they right mind OKed em to use that crappy material? i don't know how u mess that up...THIS is what we were ALL waiting for..

I agree with u 100%, the suede they been using recently is not even meant for sneakers, its the type found on some jewelry boxes when u first buy earrings

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think they were, because I don't think some of the people defending the suede don't even know how the OG's and retros are supposed to look. They're just going by the colorway, and comparing it to sneakers like the flu games and carolina XII's.
Co-sign

Thanks for showing the pics ninjahood now people can see why everyone including me is so mad about this suede release

I think this is a waste I love my varsity red vi's from earlier this year. They don't crease easily, they look great if u clean the dust off after every wear, and if it's really that big of a differance paint the infared on there. The varsitys are great shoes get over y'all selves and the originality talk

Co-sign

Thanks for showing ninjahood for showing the pics now people can see why everyone including me is so heated about this suede release
+1

I understand about the Flu games, because I personally cant stand those. But Carolina XII's are a totally new CW, not a remake of a CW with different material.  Lets not compare apples to oranges.

Back
Top Bottom