AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I just called mike and asked about the infrared pack. He said it will be available the day after yesterday's yesterday.

YoungSleezy-------> that`s what i meant.. you were just joking around.. This dude Antalonboubmpo taking it too damn seriously..
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by Trav T

If this pack doesn't sell well outside of the U.S., then JB should make Gentry do harakiri.

ao2l48.jpg

Lol, so true. I've been saying this for the past 2 years. Gentry needs to get impeached from his president position. Most of the retros they drop is some str8 bafoonary. Honestly I feel like it a insult to our intelligence that they would drop these rediculous Colorway releases. Like who really sits at the board meeting hyping up these releases like they are gonna sell. It can't just be Gentry. SMH. I hope they don't drop this pack. I gave in and deciding to get the sport red 6's. I hope they don't do me like they did with the bred straps. 6 months later we got a dmp pack with the same shoes minus the strap. JB is trying to play us

I know. That's why they aren't gonna release pics until the Black/Varsity Red VIs have sold out. All of these suckers are gonna buy that suede/nubuckgarbage and end up having to cop the pack as well. JB wins.

Originally Posted by spacej23

The pack will be $310 and the individual style numbers are as follows:

White/Infrared - 384664-103

Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003

Availability for this pack shows the month of June.

Thankyou sir. Updated the first page and thread title...

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats upwith releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

Come on guys are you serious ?

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People likeByronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kidfrom !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine butplease dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" ,"style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . Ialways try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Jordans premium line [x]
-White varsity red 6s [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]
-Infrared 6s DMP pack [ ]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^Stop lying friend of Gentry lol
I agree tho, NikeTalk 2010 is stupid, but what can u expect when (b)-red retro 6 exist

lol Always good to see you posting more often around here Will

Originally Posted by sickickz23

U forgot the Chicago 10s. Just sayin.....

Thanks for reminding me i just kept thinking about what forgot i knew someone would ventully correct me or remind me . Thank you sir
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^Stop lying friend of Gentry lol
I agree tho, NikeTalk 2010 is stupid, but what can u expect when (b)-red retro 6 exist
lol Always good to see you posting more often around here Will
much much much much appreciation
pimp.gif

Also, you should not double post ever, under any circumstances
if you are gonna quote 2 things, you gotta open up tabs, then copy & paste 2 make that happen
My boy upandcoming32 taught me that
laugh.gif

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !

I DONT DOUBT WHAT YOU SAY AND AM GRATEFUL FOR THE INFO BUT WHY DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH WHAT PEOPLE THINK? WOULDNT IT JUST BE EASIER TO POST THE INFO AND KEEP ITMOVING OR IF IT OFFENDS YOU SO MUCH, WHY JUST NOT POST IT AT ALL?..I MEAN WHAT DO YOU REALLY GET OUT OF IT BESIDES SOME OF US GRATEFUL FOR THE INFO AND OTHERSHATING?

Since everyone seems to have info on those, any update on the height of them? Low-top or high-top?

^^^THATS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW! THAT DEF AFFECTS MY COP DECISION BECAUSE LOWS ARE A NO COP FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Rick2345 wrote:

I DONT DOUBT WHAT YOU SAY AND AM GRATEFUL FOR THE INFO BUT WHY DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH WHAT PEOPLE THINK? WOULDNT IT JUST BE EASIER TO POST THE INFO AND KEEP IT MOVING OR IF IT OFFENDS YOU SO MUCH, WHY JUST NOT POST IT AT ALL?..I MEAN WHAT DO YOU REALLY GET OUT OF IT BESIDES SOME OF US GRATEFUL FOR THE INFO AND OTHERS HATING?

Its more then just what they think its that it was never like this before , New NTrs thinking they can just come around here and make stupid comments thatare filled with doubt/hate and it makes us look bad , ive only been an official NT member since 07 but have been around NT since 04-05 and i can tell you itwas never like this , were theres just disrespect and hate all centered out of nothing but new members from the !$$ dump . And i post it because i see peoplewhine and ask whats coming and what colors , dates and i try and help but like i said the only people i ever really see complain on info is new comers .

When we used to get info we were happy they took the time and stuck there necks out there for us but these days , guys who have the rainbow 6s as an avy thinkthey know whats up with the brand and there releases
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by spacej23

The pack will be $310 and the individual style numbers are as follows:

White/Infrared - 384664-103

Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003

Availability for this pack shows the month of June.
*proceeds to move coke at a fast pace*

We on that early morning shift.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

DUCKTALES!!!!

infrared sucks its all suede ain't even a comparison to infared

cmon now folks
21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

fams just cuz you satifisied with that warmed up poo poo stain ya call da varsity red VI's dont mean they in any way shape of form better then da infaredVI's by

a LONG shot....cats in this post lookin desperate to discredit this pack because they want these inposter VI's dropping da 23rd to have some type ofaccolades

when in reality they just a consolation prize for people that wanna get jerked for having VI's earlier.

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

just keep droppin that info smooth son, don't worry bout da haters..they all end up comin around sooner or later
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol @ everyone believing this hype. Are you guys serious? There hasn't been any official word on an "infrared pack." I'm not saying it's not possible but, some of you kids are ridiculously gullible. Get some solid info first, then talk about it. Also, NO, having some style numbers doesn't make this gossip real.
indifferent.gif

you can call up NIKE yourself and verify on style numbers....those don't lie.

sounds like someone is salty that they settling on da joints on da 23rd with da wack materials
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
So all of a sudden, nike representatives know whats going on with future releases when they can't even tell if there will be a restock of a certain shoe (space jam)?
laugh.gif
again.

apples and oranges.....style numbers are processed in da system months and months in advance, hell da shoe can still be in production and da style number forem exists

already.

you can call 1800 344 NIKE and verify a style number of a shoe and they gotta tell you what it is just in case you wanna find out if any of your sneakers arecounterfeit

merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom