AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

New info and pics courtesy of kixandthecity.com

Now that we have confirmed that the Infrared Air Jordan Retro VI Pack is set to release in the US, it's time to figure out whether or not to cop it. With that being said, new and even more detailed pics have hit the Net to help you make your decision. These detailed pics also feature a comparison between the already released Black/Varsity Red AJ VI and the Black/Infared AJ VI and between the upcoming White/Varsity Red AJ VI and the White/Infrared AJ VI.

The Air Jordan Retro VI Infrared Pack is set to release on June 19th for a retail of $310.

nikeairjordan6aj6infrar.jpg

nikeairjordan6infraredp.jpg

nikeairjordan6infraredpf.jpg

^ Dope pics! I'm sorry to say, but I do like this red as opposed to the varsity red..

What's the purpose of the plastic bag again?

And they should have been more creative with the box.

If I can get them easily on the 19th cool, if not, no harm. I just basically want the white pair anyway.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If I can get them easily on the 19th cool, if not, no harm. I just basically want the white pair anyway.
I'm pretty sure it is supposed to look like an anti-static bag for computer parts or other electronics. It goes with the whole infrared theme.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'm pretty sure it is supposed to look like an anti-static bag for computer parts or other electronics. It goes with the whole infrared theme.
You are on point with the anti-static bag. I guess it provides extra protection and to slow down the oxidation process.

it's not that much of a difference between the 2 reds to me. it's gonna be crazy for the infrared pack. i might just make my own varsity-red pack and call it a day. we'll see what happens tho.

Originally Posted by DZaster

I do like this red as opposed to the varsity red..

yup. it just pops more.

called around today, still trying to figure out who's getting them around here, but i only know of one spot so far...

really glad i pre-ordered that pair, worst comes to worst i'm definitely good.

gonna be mayhem!

Originally Posted by OnJai007

You are on point with the anti-static bag. I guess it provides extra protection and to slow down the oxidation process.

So for dudes that want to keep them DS for a few years whats going to be the best thing to do?

Take them out the bag or keep them in???

After seeing pics..................... YEA I want to cop.

I hope my local spot gets them.

EASTBAY homies, where yall at??? Is EASTBAY getting them?

I know NDC is going to have them.

If I do get my hands on this pack I know for sure Ill be selling my VRED VI for stupid cheap.

WORD IS THAT STORES SHOULD BE RECEIVING THEIR SHIPMENTS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. WAITING ON MY HOMIE TO CALL BACK....MIGHT BE GETTING HIS SHIPMENT TOMORROW.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WORD IS THAT STORES SHOULD BE RECEIVING THEIR SHIPMENTS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. WAITING ON MY HOMIE TO CALL BACK....MIGHT BE GETTING HIS SHIPMENT TOMORROW.

Any word on the quantity?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by OnJai007

So for dudes that want to keep them DS for a few years whats going to be the best thing to do?

Take them out the bag or keep them in???

After seeing pics..................... YEA I want to cop.

I hope my local spot gets them.

EASTBAY homies, where yall at??? Is EASTBAY getting them?

I know NDC is going to have them.

If I do get my hands on this pack I know for sure Ill be selling my VRED VI for stupid cheap.

my spots ain't getting them Rico. i still gotta call around a few places in the east. this one is gonna be tough. niketown but that's westbay.
laugh.gif
 . and it's gonna be thick that night. i got one on lock, but its from SS's connect so i'm paying about 100 over retail to not stand in line. 
laugh.gif

Just pre-order mine in Montreal. From what they told me, i bought the only size 12. Total was CAD 451 including taxes in Quebec

Originally Posted by Daver

my spots ain't getting them Rico. i still gotta call around a few places in the east. this one is gonna be tough. niketown but that's westbay.
laugh.gif
 . and it's gonna be thick that night. i got one on lock, but its from SS's connect so i'm paying about 100 over retail to not stand in line. 
laugh.gif

Right on... at least you got 1 on lock.

Same here tho, Im waiting on a few spots to give me the 
pimp.gif
 or
mad.gif

My homie at FTL did say his FTL was getting them...... but
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL... you dont mess with the westbay???

There are VERY FEW spots in Los Angeles getting them. These are very limited. I've been phone bombing every FL, FA, boutique. Good luck.

Originally Posted by steveshuz

There are VERY FEW spots in Los Angeles getting them. These are very limited. I've been phone bombing every FL, FA, boutique. Good luck.
Wow thats not good 
frown.gif
 What spots have confirmed them so far? I only know of one in long beach.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DZaster

I do like this red as opposed to the varsity red..

yup. it just pops more.

called around today, still trying to figure out who's getting them around here, but i only know of one spot so far...

really glad i pre-ordered that pair, worst comes to worst i'm definitely good.

gonna be mayhem!

and then there are the clowns tha think varsity red and infrared has minimal difference in color. Lol after looking at those pics, do u guys still think there's no difference btw the two colors?

Im a lil happy now....

I went into my local spot today and the cute lil lady working hit me with .......

We getting them.

embarassed.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom