AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I just came from Wish and Walters. The owner at Walters stated that his Nike rep said that they still weren't sure if they're going to release the pack. The owner said he didn't have a date or anything. A Wish rep stated they would have the pack and would be opening at regular time. I don't believe either of them. I believe both stores will receive them in limited numbers and they're going to screw a lot of us to make sure there friends get them. My connect at Walters quit and this would've been(maybe still will be) my first time shopping at Wish. Am I screwed or am I trippin?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, it's getting hard to say no to this pack.

I've flip flopped at least 10 times already.

i went to a few spots around my way, and there all seriously doubting the hype on this release. i talked to a store where i'm close with the owner and he thinks it's going to be an easy release and not that many people camping. i talked to him for a little while though and he said he would for sure hold my size 11 down for me if im there when they open, and another spot is gonna let me do a preorder on monday. either way im liking my chances of getting a pack if i end up wanting one.

wow NT Vegas - i wonder how many people would buy a package if it consisted of all 4 pairs for like $700?

those black spizikes are one of the only pairs I actually like but I would rather the BIN 2s over the 9s.

if you live in the bay, its an easier cop then everyone is making it seem. I could get 2 packs but im deciding to get one so people dont trip off this pack to much

I KNOW ITS A LOT BUT NYC HEADS AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW A INSIDE SCOOP ON THE PACK PLEASE READ !!!!

I just got call from one of the sneaker spots here in NYC he was calling to tell me

he is getting the pack and wanted to know if i want to put one on hold

I told him nah i got the var reds already and i might cop the white pair and he laughed and said

Smart move because according to his boy who works at nike marketing he

Told him this pack was a last minute thing that JB decided to do when they saw how much people wanted these when the black 6's dropped in jan he told him they are releasing these to target mainly the sneaker lover aka sneaker heads and there using the var white 6's to target the Mass market because they know the mass market will not buy the pack because of the price and the fact that there isn't much of a difference to them he said these are the same model as the vars release but just different paint

When i asked how many packs he is getting in his store he said as of right now over 50 that he knows of he told me that JB is actually making a lot of this pack compared to others because he never got so many packs before on the other pack releases

I talked to a lady at foot locker, she said that the pack were scrapped and they were coming out separate and they are getting the white and red instead... i was like SMFH she has no idea what she was talking about i wasnt trying to be rude tho, so i was like ok thanx for the info have a nice day

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by taivan

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Originally Posted by faddy

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Business wise it's pure genius because they'll make even more money which is pretty much what JB is all about nowadays.

QFT

word, from a business stand point its a genius way to make money. From a customer/Jordan head perspective however, its whack but to JB its about the money.

To all the Canadian NTers, any word on the pack hitting Canada?.... Toronto?....

I'm in Montreal and yea they're confirmed here but I've heard that they'll be $500
smh.gif
and probably a QS.
Canadian retail is crazy yo! Man if the retail isnt 400$ and i cant get 15% discount then im not buying diz pack.. prolly gonna order some white varsity reds and sum of dat "magic" marker. Plus i dont think this pack will be even near 700$.. prolly 450 !+!... ppl would rather buy the vars reds than dropping extra 150-200 bucks
Yea retail here is absolutely ridiculous, small releases like 2's are $190,regular releases are $210  and $230 for stuff like spizikes and 2010s plus tax
mad.gif
smh.gif

word man, Alot of the american heads cry about having 130 retail or 140,  man up north in Canada we paying 189 plus tax or 219 plus tax man, and dont even get me started on the prices of packs, ridiculously high

Any word on the exact release date In Canada?? 

They are already on ebay from a us seller shaolin8 for 550.00 shipped and shipping out now 
grin.gif
grin.gif
 so these should start popping up in store 

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

They are already on ebay from a us seller shaolin8 for 550.00 shipped and shipping out now 
grin.gif
grin.gif
 so these should start popping up in store 

yeah he has been selling these for a minute now.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I KNOW ITS A LOT BUT NYC HEADS AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW A INSIDE SCOOP ON THE PACK PLEASE READ !!!!

I just got call from one of the sneaker spots here in NYC he was calling to tell me

he is getting the pack and wanted to know if i want to put one on hold

I told him nah i got the var reds already and i might cop the white pair and he laughed and said

Smart move because according to his boy who works at nike marketing he

Told him this pack was a last minute thing that JB decided to do when they saw how much people wanted these when the black 6's dropped in jan he told him they are releasing these to target mainly the sneaker lover aka sneaker heads and there using the var white 6's to target the Mass market because they know the mass market will not buy the pack because of the price and the fact that there isn't much of a difference to them he said these are the same model as the vars release but just different paint

When i asked how many packs he is getting in his store he said as of right now over 50 that he knows of he told me that JB is actually making a lot of this pack compared to others because he never got so many packs before on the other pack releases
I hope this is true so that everyone who truly wants a pack won't have such a hard time in getting one. 

I saw the white varisty reds today and the paint job was horrible. They look as if they have kids painting them. Hope the infrareds are not school projects.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I saw the white varisty reds today and the paint job is horrible. They look as if the have kids painting them.

What you done did tharr, I seened it.

Originally Posted by taivan

Originally Posted by faddy

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Business wise it's pure genius because they'll make even more money which is pretty much what JB is all about nowadays.

QFT

word, from a business stand point its a genius way to make money. From a customer/Jordan head perspective however, its whack but to JB its about the money.

To all the Canadian NTers, any word on the pack hitting Canada?.... Toronto?....

I'm in Montreal and yea they're confirmed here but I've heard that they'll be $500
smh.gif
and probably a QS.
Canadian retail is crazy yo! Man if the retail isnt 400$ and i cant get 15% discount then im not buying diz pack.. prolly gonna order some white varsity reds and sum of dat "magic" marker. Plus i dont think this pack will be even near 700$.. prolly 450 !+!... ppl would rather buy the vars reds than dropping extra 150-200 bucks
Yea retail here is absolutely ridiculous, small releases like 2's are $190,regular releases are $210  and $230 for stuff like spizikes and 2010s plus tax
mad.gif
smh.gif

word man, Alot of the american heads cry about having 130 retail or 140,  man up north in Canada we paying 189 plus tax or 219 plus tax man, and dont even get me started on the prices of packs, ridiculously high

Any word on the exact release date In Canada?? 
June 19th, pre orders at FL supposedly started may 31st,$450(tax included). Ordered mine yesterday

my FL connect said they gettin the pack & its gonna be limited. great news...now i know i am gettin a pack.

Back
Top Bottom