AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^^Anniversary XI restock was a couple days back on nike.com - they went with the quickness thou

damn even though the black has the same materials the infrared makes it look so much nicer!! i need this pack, screw the varsity reds whites...i need this pack x2 haha

Honestly, these will sell out really really quick on RD, but with decent internet, some fast clicking, and a bit of luck, you should be able to score at least a pack from one of online retailers, eastbay,FNL and NDC. Just dont be too greedy when ordering.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by dj2up10

It's hard not to like the varsity red version, but coming out with the same shoe, in the same year, with a slightly different shade of red is ridiculous. JB should've at least spread them out further or better yet, separated them by years. The OG infrareds should've simply been kept on the pedestal they deserve to be on. I would love to hear the logic for doing this, because I don't see it going far beyond, "They'll buy the red version, we'll start rumors about the OG colorway, and then many will buy both...".
From what i heard this pack was a last minute thing they decided to release this when the black Var reds stirred up some problems

Because people kept asking for the infrareds this pack is just a quick and easy cash in for JB

There is nothing you can do JB is in the business of making money and that's it

Just don't buy and support this release that's the only thing you can do

I feel we would get better stuff if people didn't run out and cop everything they release

In the gist of things, I'm sure this wasn't a last minute decision at all, and more like a well calculated attempt to create extra revenue for the brand by throwing out rumors and speculation of this pack way back in January when the varsity red VI's were already slated to release.

JB knows exactly what they're doing here....they know their hypebeast followers will run to anything limited such as the bin 9's or another rumored pack even if they drop a similar shoe around the release date.
laugh.gif
Like I said, those suits and ties know exactly what they're doing...

ive read the first page and the last 10 pages of this thread and no one has stated a RD. 
indifferent.gif
 anyone know the confirmed date?

like i stated b4
i dont think this pack as limited as u guys think
many stores have confirmed getting these
including footaction and fnl
and all have confirmed getting GS SIZES
i already preordered my size 4.5 only $20 over retail
i dont think they've ever done a limited release
that had gs sizes
so like i said b4
probably going to be as much as the cdp packs

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

like i stated b4
that had gs sizes
so like i said b4
i feel the same way as you.  a few spots around my way that i wouldn't expect to get them are getting them.  i think as long as you put your work in and ask around what places are getting the packs and be there that morning you'll be just fine.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

like i stated b4
that had gs sizes
so like i said b4
i feel the same way as you.  a few spots around my way that i wouldn't expect to get them are getting them.  i think as long as you put your work in and ask around what places are getting the packs and be there that morning you'll be just fine.
im definitly not doubting these selling out though
they definitly will
but it'll be like copping the spacejams or the 11/12 pack
plenty of pairs but they still sold out

i'm looking at it as a slightly easier version of the 11/12 or 6/17 pack. they'll sell out but if you put the effort in to get a pair you'll most likely end up with yours.

what helps us out is that to most people they'll probably look at the blk red vi's from january and the white red vi's comming out next week as pretty much the same shoe and if they only wanted 1 pair they would probably just go with the varsity red vi's instead. combine that with the fact that the white varsity red vi's come out next week and alot of people who get the white varsity red vi's and have the blk varsity red vi's will most likely pass on the pack. also every store i've gone to has told me that they've hardly gotten any questions about this pack which is rare because they had their phones blown up over the space jams, 11/12 cdp, and any other big release.

Back
Top Bottom