AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

they wont tell anybody how many pairs they really have. it is against policy.
sharpstown and greenspoint FA will have 36+, so you know the HOHs will have twice as many.

ask a part timer, dont ask any mgrs or assistants

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Houston heads, Memorial city FTL is only getting 18 packs total so probly 15 or less for the public. Also Katy Mills FTL and FNL will not be getting these. Ive also heard HOH galleria will only be receiving around 40 packs.

i wonder how many will HOH Northline have
I'll call up there when I go into to work tomorrow and find out.

HOH only 40 pairs? Unreal

Maybe Sharpstown & Greenspoint will carry more pairs.

Greenspoint FA gets the most shoes out of anyone in the H. They are the volume dealer here. I know its off topic that little hispanic chick in there is off the hook.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

sharpstown and greenspoint FA will have 36+, so you know the HOHs will have twicw as many.

Thats why I'll ask tomorrow I work for FTL, I normally tell people how many we're getting because theres no sense in 100+ people lining up for a shoe we only have 24 pair of.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Houston heads, Memorial city FTL is only getting 18 packs total so probly 15 or less for the public. Also Katy Mills FTL and FNL will not be getting these. Ive also heard HOH galleria will only be receiving around 40 packs.

i wonder how many will HOH Northline have
I'll call up there when I go into to work tomorrow and find out.

HOH only 40 pairs? Unreal

Maybe Sharpstown & Greenspoint will carry more pairs.

Greenspoint FA gets the most shoes out of anyone in the H. They are the volume dealer here. I know its off topic that little hispanic chick in there is off the hook.
Nah, HOH Galleria and HOH Northline will get more than them, they did for the Space Jams, they do for every other  release

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

sharpstown and greenspoint FA will have 36+, so you know the HOHs will have twicw as many.

Thats why I'll ask tomorrow I work for FTL, I normally tell people how many we're getting because theres no sense in 100+ people lining up for a shoe we only have 24 pair of.

My question is why they dont just tell people. One story is that dont tell the people and they will come in and buy something else.
You mean to tell me Katy mills not getting these. Wow you guys got everthing else this year.

@thenewjs23--I guess I feel bad being a sneaker head and seeing people just settle for something else, yeah its my commission but I love my job because I get to work with sneakers all day. So thats why I tell people, sneakerheads are usually a lot cooler to talk with anyways.

@ chase cheese-- You probably saw me there, Im the only white dude that works there.

None of my local spots know if they're getting them smh. Anyone know a spot to get them in va

i want these i really do but if i miss i out i wont be mad... that just means i got 310 more in my pocket... my credit card bill is already OD

not sure exactly how limited these will be but only a couple of my spots have received there shipment... So I'm guessing pretty limited.

@thenewjs23--I guess I feel bad being a sneaker head and seeing people just settle for something else, yeah its my commission but I love my job because I get to work with sneakers all day. So thats why I tell people, sneakerheads are usually a lot cooler to talk with anyways.

@ chase cheese-- You probably saw me there, Im the only white dude that works there.

I think i remember you. Yeah you were cool cat keep up the good work. Give us some details on the FTL's would you please.

Houston cats, word is that HOH Galleria and their Champs are getting the pack.

My homie told me that HOH Galleria has around 50 packs.

If you don't like the quality, then don't cop and don't post about it...Just stop buying J's all together...This isn't a quality forum...it's the JB Infared Pack Forum...Maybe we should start a topic that's all about quality...I'm tired of hearing about the quality...i don't really care about the quality...only hype beasts care about quality, ya'll are hypin over the effin quality for christ sakes...it'll never be the same as it was so get over it...The quality issue with JB is OLD NEWS...WE KNOW ITS NOT AS GOOD AS 2001 and before...if you don't like then just stop coppin' kicks, Or even worrying about coppin' I'm sure once/if ever the quality gets better, I'm sure you hypes will be the first to know....until then....just shut your mouth about the quality issue...it's DEAD.

yeah, i was thinking about it, and it's like, who's really copping nikes and jordans for quality anyways? i mean, we all want the shoes to last, but just take care of 'em... 99% of us cop a shoe because of how it looks above all...

when i really expect quality in a shoe it's a louis vuitton, or something, and even those, it's still more about how they look than anything else.

from looking at that "how are your varsity red 6's holding up" thread, this new material they've used on these blacks isn't the worst. i've seen plenty of pix of the durabuck looking like complete crap so just shut up about it already. kthnx.

$600 ^^ Are you crazy? these shoes are being way to hyped up...thats almost DOUBLE retail. i dont think they are gonna be THAT hard to get >.>

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i was thinking about it, and it's like, who's really copping nikes and jordans for quality anyways? i mean, we all want the shoes to last, but just take care of 'em... 99% of us cop a shoe because of how it looks above all...

when i really expect quality in a shoe it's a louis vuitton, or something, and even those, it's still more about how they look than anything else.

from looking at that "how are your varsity red 6's holding up" thread, this new material they've used on these blacks isn't the worst. i've seen plenty of pix of the durabuck looking like complete crap so just shut up about it already. kthnx.
and it's not like Jordans nowadays ARENT comfortable...they are some of the most comfortable basketball shoes out right now. and plus...you really think someone who looks at my shoes is gonna be like...aww man i wonder if those are comfortable....no...most people just look at the style anyways....it's not like it HURTS to wear a pair of J's come on now...this whole complaining about quality thing is getting out of hand and is played out like keith sweat.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

$600 ^^ Are you crazy? these shoes are being way to hyped up...thats almost DOUBLE retail. i dont think they are gonna be THAT hard to get >.>

Hey there may be a some service members in iraq or afghanistan with no options but that but really want.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Hey there may be a some service members in iraq or afghanistan with no options but that but really want.
I'd just have some friends from the states go and cop em for me lol...or you could always get em on flightclub for like $1,000,000

Is anyone able to do a real comparison with 2000 infared lace locks and 2010 infrared lace locks?

I never said they were varsity red, but then again niketalk readers should be able to read smarter than a 5th grader.

Back
Top Bottom