AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Man yuku sucks with the refresh time on this forum...

I'm gonna try my luck online as well...If not I guess I'll be trying to cop a pair at resell price :/

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn Will, keep an eye out for FNL they usually drop a little before midnight. Jed where you at
nerd.gif
im here yo!
was working out the metrics on securing a flip pack
pimp.gif

got my order confirmation for the 9.5. thanks again for the heads up.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just missed 'em...

ndc sucks with all the adding phone number crap and stuff man...

what mighta cost me was the time wasted when i tried to change the quantity... i'm not sure i believe anyone who says they got 2 because they were limited to 1...

It's possible bro. Maybe just not at the same time
wink.gif
 Feel me...

two different accounts, different phone numbers and different addresses. yea i got two

Just ordered mine on Footlocker.com and got "Thank You for your Order!" w00t...

hope they dont make me salty by sending an order cancellation :/

copped 1 pack from NDC good looks out fam and another off FinishLine I'm too fast haha newayz I can sleep in peace now
wink.gif

CONFIRMED!!!

Finishline FTW!!!  OMG..so stressful!  Now I am good to go...ONE to ROCK, ONE to STOCK baby!  COME TO PAPA!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

Its telling me i gotta wait 20 mins due to check out line? How many people have succesfilly got kicks this way? PLEASE HELP

had 1 queued on EB, 2 min wait time...in that 2 min, I was able to cop my 2nd pack from FNL....completed the entire transaction, and still had the chance to finish on EB....just closed the browser...thats 1 10.5 for someone else....FNL quick on the email confirmation...im callin it a night
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom