AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so what makes the clear parts on these yellow? is it light? or just dirt and wear and tear?

i ask because i wanna put these out on display in my room but wanna make sure the light won't yellow them...

yeah its both so if its out in sunlight then they will yellow....not as bad as wearin them tho cuz many ppl think they shoes may be yellowin when its jus dirty

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I was a bit surprised, that they're still sitting on shelves here in Chicago..
Got my pack last Oct.1, I was just reall y browsing on some "on sale" shoes then BOOM!! at the very top shelf just sitting..
happy.gif

Sweet pair of shoes, I kinda like black/infra very smooth, buttery nubucks and the infrareds on these really pops out, while the whit/infra is definitely
smokin.gif

it has different leather as to the white/red

Anyway, to all cats out there here in chicago that are still looking for these pair try Champs at woodfield mall in schaumburg better call them first
black infras dont have nubuck

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Love my pack. I'll wear them once all the lames stop wearing there varsity reds....don't want mine mistaken as those rejects.
pimp.gif

*yawn* is it really that serious?
grin.gif

wear them shoes now and enjoy them. don't sit on them like theyre stocks and bonds. and don't even hit me with that "you're jealous because you have no heat nor this pack".  

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by elrodo33

surprised these are still actually in some stores
567164693e9200f5b5c8f65e11335311a3b9ef78_r.jpg

Was thinking the same thing as well!! Shouts out to my dude in Minneapolis for finding 2 for me

someone who knows where there still are pairs hit me up? I live in NH and can't seem to find them anywhere

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I love how some places have these still sitting on shelves, but the whole state of Delaware got left out completely. Thank you once again Eastbay.
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

there are pairs sitting in delaware? can they be stock located from footlocker? i need these at retail, im not into paying 400+ on ebay

Originally Posted by king0033

there are pairs sitting in delaware? can they be stock located from footlocker? i need these at retail, im not into paying 400+ on ebay

No, I was saying some places in the country have these sitting (according to members on the board), but the whole state of Delaware never even got a single pack. I was just saying how dumb it was for the folks at Jordan Brand to spread it out the way they did. They could have at least sent packs to one or two stores here.

i saw these in brooklyn for retail at a spot that has a lot of sneaker stores... didnt check the sizes though

I feel where ur coming from dtb00201, unfortunately these are the markets JB/Nike will stand to lose the least amount of money in (even tho they still lose out from pairs still sitting around in large markets).
There's a Footlocker in Flushing, Queens that still has pairs left my boy told me a few weeks back they been there for a few months i was gonna check it out but i came across another package a Nike Employee offered me for $300 flat so i jumped on it...and its crazy cuz on the release date i wanted to buy more than one from NTNY and they didn't let me so 35 packages sat around the employees snatched up full size runs on discount (came out to $180) and they resold them...still a win for me, but in the end Nike/JB lost out on the extra revenue

I don't believe these are still sitting. If they are then one of the many on here that still want at retail should post a receipt with date from a store or a receipt that came in the package from a stock look up in another store that got shipped to them in the mail. Boston usually gets everything and a good amount of it and everything always seems to sit around here and I have not seen any in Boston and I have been in almost every store in and around Boston. Not saying Boston is the end all, but I just don't believe so many are sitting around in retail stores like people are saying.

^ it can't be that hard to believe lately here in NY there's been a plethora of releases goin on between WBF that overwhelmed alot of people including myself, and other releases, and u'd be amazed at how many stores got them around here and not everyone was/is willing to cough up 365 two or more times over with olympic vii's around the corner, and we're spoiled here in this town plus alot of retail shops didn't let people buy two pairs so they sat around for a bit...plus restocks that trickled in...the game ain't the same anymore

packs still sitting in houston, tx. i saw a pack on display at footlocker at baybrook mall and multiple footactions in houston, probaly on sale buy now.

I know my camera sucks but.. i got these last month on september 10th from finishline for 174.99(they're actually on sale for 249.99 but i got 30% discount).. the system at finishline said these were still available for order even though they werent showing up on the website so i went ahead and ordered me a pair.. i figured the worst that could happen is the order got no-stocked and i got a refund. They came in from waldorf, maryland.. some mall called Mall Circle and surprisingly they were untouched.. the bags were still sealed.  

Originally Posted by n1rb

I know my camera sucks but.. i got these last month on september 10th from finishline for 174.99(they're actually on sale for 249.99 but i got 30% discount).. the system at finishline said these were still available for order even though they werent showing up on the website so i went ahead and ordered me a pair.. i figured the worst that could happen is the order got no-stocked and i got a refund. They came in from waldorf, maryland.. some mall called Mall Circle and surprisingly they were untouched.. the bags were still sealed.  
Finishline still had them?? That's crazy!! I need to check my local footlocker and finishline....

Originally Posted by auright

Another rumor to start all this hype for a shoe/ shoes that aren't even confirmed yet. If there is some solid info on these please share with us.
I love looking back....

a lot of people wasted their bread buying 3 or 4 packs thinking they were gunna resale for dumb high smh....glad i aint feed in to da hype like most did cuz ive seen pairs throughout MD and DC still sittin and on sale for like $250....matta fact a store in Salisbury MD had em on sale brand new for $220 (may go snag these 4real....$220 dumb cheap)

this pack is one of the biggest resell flops in sneaker reselling

i knew this from the start on this pack 
roll.gif

been saying this along in this post the jimmy jazz on fluton street in brooklyn STILL has pack for sale and under retail 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this pack is one of the biggest resell flops in sneaker reselling

i knew this from the start on this pack 
roll.gif

been saying this along in this post the jimmy jazz on fluton street in brooklyn STILL has pack for sale and under retail 

it had fail written all over it before it started

One of the most anticipated shoes ever became a HUGE flop!! thx to JB's greed and lack of respect for the "old timers" . But why should they care , they still make huge profits thx to the hype around the shoe

Back
Top Bottom