AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by heimdal8

Originally Posted by eltouha

if this is an international release and you need help from some of us non-usa people, why don't you offer favours in advance? of all the releases that are US only, very, VERY few happen the other way around.

This pack might not even happen. And if it does, who says it will be an international release?
And why do you deserve a favor for picking a shoe up for somebody and making them pay way over retail anyway?
It could be an easy online purchase.

For the people saying that JB wouldn't release 2 of the same shoes in 1 year:
02/14/2004
Air Jordan XII (Womens)
308243 141
Wht/Univ Blue-Met Silver
$135
jordan_xii1-womens-rd.jpg

05/15/2004
Air Jordan XII
136001 142
White/University Blue-Metallic Silver
$135
jordan_xii2-mens-white-blue.jpg

wink.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

For the people saying that JB wouldn't release 2 of the same shoes in 1 year:
02/14/2004
Air Jordan XII (Womens)
308243 141
Wht/Univ Blue-Met Silver
$135
jordan_xii1-womens-rd.jpg

05/15/2004
Air Jordan XII
136001 142
White/University Blue-Metallic Silver
$135
jordan_xii2-mens-white-blue.jpg

wink.gif
VERY good call.....i was stunned with they did that, looks like they was tryin to capitalize on da fact that da big women sizes were selling well.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

this is ******ed how the mods have the date on the front 19/01

whyyy? change it to 1/19

some countries put their date like that.  
the OP is australian so that's why he put it that way.  

you still know the date right?

Did not know they released those 12s twice in the same year.
laugh.gif

why would JB drop the varsitys if there going to realease this pack?? if confirmed i feel sorry for ppl who spent money on the bred 6s

why would JB drop the varsitys if there going to realease this pack?? if confirmed i feel sorry for ppl who spent money on the bred 6s

I actually don't want these to come out.

Not just yet.

It would feel like the end of the line for me.

There'd be nothing left to get.

At this point in time, I see that my money is only spent on newly released Jordans that 1 pair can get me 3 og pairs (yes, deadstock you newbies)

The GR's don't rock with me anymore

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

This is #+##****, there is no pack (for the next 6 months though), orders are already done for the next 6 months, if they planned to release a pack (in Europe I mean, don't know about USA) then we would have reference from Nike to order them (seller perspective I mean). Don't forget that Nike does not give a #**$ about us sneaker heads, they want to sell shoes, and to sell shoes they provide sellers with references, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ORDER THIS PACK FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS FROM NIKE, THERE IS NO PACK. Maybe next year since there is a model's code already. The same happened with the slam dunk pack ... And for ppl who still believe that they're going to release it, be aware that we already had order's confirmation for the white/varsity red, the spizikes infrared, the oreos VI, etc ... From Nike France, and never heard anything about this pack ... You should really focus on the white/varsity red fellas ...
Allright Homie, I'ma say it again These are happening for sure in Australasia! I'm down here, our orders are done! Usually releases that are exclusive here also release in
Europe,Canada, and Asia too."International Release" as it seems to be known as. Only thing I'm not in Europe or Canada so I don't know what the status is there, but they def coming out here like I said months ago!
pimp.gif

thats bs they just came with the poor excuse for the infareds and the white and reds are coming out later.... !%$ are you talkin bout??

Damn People can`t read these days
roll.gif

Can`t Wait Till June... When Comes March-April my packs (x5-6) will be secured...
devil.gif
devil.gif

yeah i got that $$$$
happy.gif

^ 2-3 packs are for U.S Nt`ers... won`t charge them a penny over what i paid for em+shipping. of course..

Tentative release date of 15th-19th June 2010 (according to NikeAustralia)…Pack style number: 398850-901 *Thanks to spacej23 for thefollowing information:* “The pack will be $US310 and the individualstyle numbers are as follows: White/Infrared – 384664-103 Black/Infrared – 384664 – 003 Availability for this pack shows themonth of June.

Back
Top Bottom