AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Well we have sku's so that counts for something all we need is pics and a release date..... Mr.Niketalk i might need your help on this if i cant land them early

All I get from the Korean website is the date 19th June, which is the original release date revealed a while back.
Other then that I can't copy and paste any of the characters on the screen to use on Google translator.

Surely at least one person on here speaks Korean? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

They need to give us pics already.

After reading thru this thread , I guess im the only one who is not that hyped for this pack to drop.

Dont get me wrong Ill cop but its not high on my 2010 Cop List.
WORD...i feel like if the drop they drop...and if they don't....on to the next one!!
I don't get it.....without pics why get excited??? This pack/package just might be kaka...who knows

I wouldn't be shocked if these get scrapped or are released as lows or something crazy!!!

If they are released I can assure you people will find something to complain about!!

Thank god we have that solid information from that Korean website. It's about time they stopped playing around and just got right down to it and said:

It basically says that the pack is going to retail for $310.00. It also says that there are many enthusiastic people and that it will officially debut in Korea on June 19. It's at a "complete state" and the quantity and specific locations are unknown but will be updated very soon. They are in the Nike wharehouse in Korea right now. The pack has been confirmed for 24 days now.

There you go.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It basically says that the pack is going to retail for $310.00. It also says that there are many enthusiastic people and that it will officially debut in Korea on June 19. It's at a "complete state" and the quantity and specific locations are unknown but will be updated very soon. They are in the Nike wharehouse in Korea right now. The pack has been confirmed for 24 days now.

There you go.
Thanx friendo!

lol, btw guys, Im not Asian but you're welcome-o.

It also says something about being released in the domestic branch of eoteumyeo current (primary).. Don't ask me, I don't know where that is.

There you go.
THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS THANKS TO GOOGLE CHROME TRANSLATING IT FOR ME

lol, btw guys, Im not Asian but you're welcome-o.

It also says something about being released in the domestic branch of eoteumyeo current (primary).. Don't ask me, I don't know where that is.

My boy GottaBdaShoes coming threw good looks bro

No problem bro.. I'm just wondering how many times we're going to see the same redundant pictures that don't have anything to do with the NEW infrared pack. I can't wait until real pics pop up so we can post them a thousand times.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom