AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

@zageretokintam

HAVE YOU READ ANYTHING THING IN THIS POST?!?!
READ BEFORE YOU POST...

someone already did place an order for them in australia.. can`t remember who posted that info though.. don`t feel like going through pages to quote him. He`ll be back in here to tell you the same thing

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If this pack releases... SMH @ JB for slapping us in the face with an international release. This style of the Air Jordan is many peoples GRAIL.

I think JB has slapped the U.S. consumer many of times within the last 5 years or so, and kicked in the nads as well. 
I know right.. my balls are sore but I still keep coming back for more.
frown.gif
I'm so tired of their business practices and being unable to refrain from loving the shoes. What's next, an afghanistan quickstrike release?
eyes.gif

If this pack releases... SMH @ JB for slapping us in the face with an international release. This style of the Air Jordan is many peoples GRAIL.

I think JB has slapped the U.S. consumer many of times within the last 5 years or so, and kicked in the nads as well. 
frown.gif
I'm so tired of their business practices and being unable to refrain from loving the shoes. What's next, an afghanistan quickstrike release?
eyes.gif

Afghanistan
laugh.gif

I'm just mad that they couldn't keep a simple mold of the 2001 XI's in a high security safe somewhere at JB headquarters.

When i spoke to a Nike rep two weeks ago, who is American, he told me that there is an Infrared 6 Pack in their system for June 2010. No lies just tellin what i found out. I hope this really is true

frown.gif
eyes.gif
STOP you might give Gentry and JB ideas! 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

frown.gif
eyes.gif
STOP you might give Gentry and JB ideas! 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
Oh that's right, they occasionally look in here... oops.. well in that case, maybe I should mention that we all want the concords before fall with the original mold. Major U.S. city release only. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Lol 74 pages of no concrete information
Not to mention not a single picture of any possible evidence that these are releasing. Someone text me when something actually happens in this thread. 
eyes.gif
It feels like Gatorade VIs all over again. Remember that catastrophe? Everyone was hyped but nothing happened.

Really willing to drop $500? Im willing to camp out for a whole night for this! 12+ hours, picnic chair, ipod, 10 inch dell with verizon wifi, and its a def cop for sure!..... and dont forget the snacks

Back
Top Bottom