AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^^
laugh.gif

Yea got to be pretty stupid to buy that.

I don't know what's worse.. hype beast sellers like this? or idiot Amazon sellers who mark up their items by 2000% and think they can sell.

Dudes over on SF saying that Nike announced the release the other day, international only..................resell time!

^ what does international only mean sir? what countries are considered on this release? im from the Philippines, and the true blues didn't arrive here. How can i know if there'll be an infrared pack here. Thanks in advance

International only? I ask a mate who is a Nike Uk rep the other day about them and gave him the produce codes! The outcome was he could not find them in the system but gave me a list of all the other releases up to the end of June and there was no pack!!

Hoping this comes to the states. If not, does anyone know if Spain is included on international releases (My boy is in grad school around the Madrid area)? Honestly it might be cheaper to buy a flight somewhere to COP these, rather than paying reseller prices.

No pics, rumors of international release, don't know what the material of the shoes will consist of (if they even release), and NO PICS. Oh, and NO PICS. Doesn't look too promising.

However, I'm just waiting for the previously mentioned to happen so I can make my move. Patiently waiting.

Just called Nike agian................the guys said these are coming out but there is No date and nothing saying these will not come out in the U.s so the people here who say they work at footlocker and have all the info just shut up if Nike doesnt know how would u???????? commen sense

Euro, UK, Australia, Asia only.

Figures, boss of JB said as much in an interview over a year ago now.

The hype is gonna sell this pack out real fast in most major cities. If the money is right I will definitely cop.

Originally Posted by jcuk23

^ how come Nike UK no nothing about them then?

I doubt Nike Australia do either, dont shoot the messenger, i just said what was being said over at SF.

I have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom