AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Yo! Maybe it's the lighting, because on this photograph right here - they look durabuck to me.

air-jordan-6-infrared-black.jpg

air-jordan-6-black-infrared.jpg
idk this seems weird to me because in the first pictures they are clearly suede now they look durabuck in these pics something is going on am waiting for official pictures before i get my hopes up
these are clearly retros from 2000! why did this person cut the back of the picture off? It's because the back says nike air? come on son you gotta do better than that!

lol smh @ some of you. Why would there be a black pair and no white pair? hahah You guys are in denial. This thread should be shut down until the truth is discovered.

and speaking of that, I snuck into the nike factory using my transport machine and conveniently took pictures of ONLY the infrared blacks.. here you go..

That's how easy it is to pass some v-reds off as some infrareds.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

flappy188 wrote:
didnt the 2000 retro have 3m behind the holes? cause these clearly do not!!!

No, the 2000's did not have 3M
dehyped
laugh.gif

the second pics are suspect.  enough with the bs.  i just want detailed shots before the RD.  They can't keep these hidden before RD.  

I bet the first pics are actually the the varsity reds and the second pics are of the 2000 infrareds.

in that sneaker files link, they had a tag pic. i don't think that was the var. red vi's cause the end production date was in march. but i guess that was photo shopped or something. or maybe all the people who went out and bought the blk/reds that came out earlier this year don't wanna believe they wasted their money on an inferior colorway

Originally Posted by micheal623

Yo! Maybe it's the lighting, because on this photograph right here - they look durabuck to me.

idk this seems weird to me because in the first pictures they are clearly suede now they look durabuck in these pics something is going on am waiting for official pictures before i get my hopes up
these are clearly retros from 2000! why did this person cut the back of the picture off? It's because the back says nike air? come on son you gotta do better than that!
clearly not from 2000, the air bubble was not dark like that 

the new pics do look like kids size. even the vrst/red kids sizes had durabuck and a large clear air unit. the mens size has the black paint in the air unit. maybee the wht/infra vi's will be better.

i think the new pics are kids sized photoshopped to change the hue of the varsiy red and p.s. the bubble black, IMO

Originally Posted by p charm

Originally Posted by micheal623

clearly not from 2000, the air bubble was not dark like that 

Good call on the darker air bubble. These could be real pics of the actual shoes but whatever. I truly believe this pack will drop. Its been confirmed for China and Australia.  We have product codes and NO clear denial either way. Not to mention when J. Mayden was asked in that video about the infrareds he was less than believable in his denial while stumbling with his choice of words on wether he had that information or just couldn't say. 

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

air-jordan-6-tag.jpg
if this isnt proof that these are dropping then what is? Tag says production was from 01/12/10 to 03/27/10. which means these just finished production at LN3 which is known for keeping stuff from leaking early (XI/XII CDP, CDP Vs, ect.)

The hype around these is hilarious to me. I don't think people realize how much these are actually going to cost them when its all said and done.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

No one is denying the fact that they're coming out. The issue @ hand is the quality/ material they're made out of!!!
Talk for yourself, I still don't believe that these are going to drop. All I see is suspicious photoshopped pics and an inside tag but no shoes (why take pic of the inside tag and not the shoe ... ?) from shaddy sources (I don't trust flightclubhistory anymore with their VR/Infra/Hidden Nike Aiir pics)

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

No one is denying the fact that they're coming out. The issue @ hand is the quality/ material they're made out of!!!
Talk for yourself, I still don't believe that these are going to drop. All I see is suspicious photoshopped pics and an inside tag but no shoes (why take pic of the inside tag and not the shoe ... ?) from shaddy sources (I don't trust flightclubhistory anymore with their VR/Infra/Hidden Nike Aiir pics)
Do you even know how to read the product tag? I'd much rather have a SOLID Legit tag pic than a pic of the shoe. It contains a plethora of info. Production dates, product number, Factory created, etc. etc. It's one of the easiest way to tell fake J's from real J's. Look at the tag. We all know what the shoe is supposed to look like. I'm glad to see these just finished production. Hell, if anything flightclubhistory has given us the most solid information pertaining to this pack than anyone else. I wouldn't call them shady. This is the exact pic he got from a factory worker from LN3.  Keep doubting. It'll be funny to see the faces of ppl that keep thinking these aren't releasing when they do drop.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd be more worried about locking up a connect to get these now. Can't wait to hear, "Oh, I thought they weren't releasing. Anyone know where I can find a pack?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Do you even know how to read the product tag? I'd much rather have a SOLID Legit tag pic than a pic of the shoe. It contains a plethora of info. Production dates, product number, Factory created, etc. etc. It's one of the easiest way to tell fake J's from real J's. Look at the tag. We all know what the shoe is supposed to look like. I'm glad to see these just finished production. Hell, if anything flightclubhistory has given us the most solid information pertaining to this pack than anyone else. I wouldn't call them shady. This is the exact pic he got from a factory worker from LN3.  Keep doubting. It'll be funny to see the faces of ppl that keep thinking these aren't releasing when they do drop.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd be more worried about locking up a connect to get these now. Can't wait to hear, "Oh, I thought they weren't releasing. Anyone know where I can find a pack?"
roll.gif
You should chill down a bit and keep translate things, I'm not worried about getting a pack if it eventually drops, take a look at my showcase you'll see what I'm talking about, though no matter how hard ppl hope these to drop or how hard you try to twist the reality to make it fits these hopes, result is still the same : 2 month before the release date, still no pics, 2 months before the release date still no way for licensed re-seller to purchase these from Nike including US and European ones, 2 months before release date no serious and trustable source confirmed.
At the same time I could make my purchases for White VR, Chicago II, Powder Blues months ago and since last week I could even buy my stocks of XIII flints, White/Red and Cool Greys ... So my concern is not to locking up a connect, my concern is to see how mad the hype can go based on nothing but air.

And btw the "easiest" way to spot fakes is not to check the inside tag anymore, not since JB stopped making refs touching the bar code. My apologies to all for my English faults.

those pics are playing with my emotions. I still don't think the pics are the 2010 infrareds. I wanna see detailed pics with the Jumpan logo in infrared.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
You should chill down a bit and keep translate things, I'm not worried about getting a pack if it eventually drops, take a look at my showcase you'll see what I'm talking about, though no matter how hard ppl hope these to drop or how hard you try to twist the reality to make it fits these hopes, result is still the same : 2 month before the release date, still no pics, 2 months before the release date still no way for licensed re-seller to purchase these from Nike including US and European ones, 2 months before release date no serious and trustable source confirmed.
At the same time I could make my purchases for White VR, Chicago II, Powder Blues months ago and since last week I could even buy my stocks of XIII flints, White/Red and Cool Greys ... So my concern is not to locking up a connect, my concern is to see how mad the hype can go based on nothing but air.

And btw the "easiest" way to spot fakes is not to check the inside tag anymore, not since JB stopped making refs touching the bar code. My apologies to all for my English faults.
Please, don't tell me what I should do. Just because you are an authorized JB Account holder and can't order them doesn't mean they don't exist. Like I said, maybe you should try harder to lock up a connect to get these. Your rundown of kicks are all GR. Maybe you should stop trying to tell me what I should do and upgrade to a QS/Limited account?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

if this isnt proof that these are dropping then what is? Tag says production was from 01/12/10 to 03/27/10. which means these just finished production at LN3 which is known for keeping stuff from leaking early (XI/XII CDP, CDP Vs, ect.)
Just because you didn't get a leaked pic doesn't mean they don't exist either. When did the Original DMP/CDP XI/XII pics drop? Right around two months before they released. Cicero Avenue Dopeman knows exactly what I'm talking about. Like I said, keep doubting. They just wrapped up production. I'd say the next 3 weeks are going to be very informative for us. (More pics, solid info etc. etc.)

All I'm sayin is let's just sit tight and wait for more info. A lot can happen in a few days, let alone a few hours...

if those new pics are from the actual shoe then it looks a whole lot better.

Still cannot believe the lames and fools on here that still don't believe that these are actually releasing. Even a production tag isn't enough for u guys. Then the naysayers change the subject about those suede samples are the actual ones releasing and I got connects lol, too funny.  
nike air has been gone since 2000
try 2001

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The hype around these is hilarious to me. I don't think people realize how much these are actually going to cost them when its all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom