AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

This thread has rapidly become pointless.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  .... & v.red bashers open mouth insert foot- not much difference- 
wink.gif

knowing nt yall are gonna cop the pack just to have or resell, the shade of red makes no difference to anyone that actually wears their pair and thats why the varsity reds and then an infrared release makes no sense...

cmon guys you are seriously waiting for a shoe that has barely any difference at all!!!!!! and adding to hype when this shoe i still a rumor

........ insttead of beefin with each other, you know whos fault it really is??

JORDAN BRAND, once again..............................

YOU SUCK.

smh @ this "new school hypebeast"... do yourself a favor nikekidwonder finish HS first.... rather than being on NT 24/7.... and i`m not 1 to hate on someone i don`t even know... but it just seems to me, you clutter every thread out there made, talking a bunch of BS.. thinkin you know shEEeiiizzz....
eyes.gif

People hoping to resell shouldnt get their hopes up. I doubt these end up going for more than $100 in profit.

laugh.gif
@ this thread though.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

smh @ this "new school hypebeast"... do yourself a favor nikekidwonder finish HS first.... rather than being on NT 24/7.... and i`m not 1 to hate on someone i don`t even know... but it just seems to me, you clutter every thread out there made, talking a bunch of BS.. thinkin you know shEEeiiizzz....
eyes.gif

dog im sorry, but however lame nikekidwonder is, YOU ARE 10x LAMER.
you stay steady watching what this dude posts, talking about him in every **#*+$* post, and stay getting IGNORED

shut the $$#+ up
indifferent.gif

I hope people wise up soon and start the revolution.
Jb has been smoking their cigars for far too long.
It's time to actually get them sweating for once.

Jordans dont even sell out any more and they wonder why ?

why not just release them with durabuck ,and the right color thats all they got to do .

i still dont think these will drop .

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by rdrex7

eyes.gif

dog im sorry, but however lame nikekidwonder is, YOU ARE 10x LAMER.
you stay steady watching what this dude posts, talking about him in every **#*+$* post, and stay getting IGNORED

shut the $$#+ up
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
 never woulda expected that from you but i think this thread needs to be locked until we get pics of the white infrareds and some solid info

KATC

2974a9.jpg

Following up on my first Infrared Air Jordan Retro VI post, we'll take a closer look at the sneaker. By now you have heard all the rumors but as more and more pics hit the Net, we hope to get close to some kind of confirmation of a release. As of now, nothing has been confirmed but, once I hear something, it will be posted. For now, enjoy the pics.

259l7ja.jpg

332pbp1.jpg

1orus1.jpg

zugjls.jpg

16k8bhd.jpg

2974a9.jpg

Originally Posted by AIR 305

KATC

2974a9.jpg

Following up on my first Infrared Air Jordan Retro VI post, we'll take a closer look at the sneaker. By now you have heard all the rumors but as more and more pics hit the Net, we hope to get close to some kind of confirmation of a release. As of now, nothing has been confirmed but, once I hear something, it will be posted. For now, enjoy the pics.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive Passed On Everything That JB Threw Out This Year But These Are WOW. (The Infrared Is Much Brighter Than The VR Of Course) Ima Prolley Get The Package. But I Dont Understand Why They Dropped The Varsity Reds Instead Of The Infrareds. Pointless To Me. But Idc. I Love Both Colorways. 

I never doubted these. You really can't lie.. These are nice
Seems the infrared is brighter on the outsioe jumpman then the side accents, but that wouldn't deter me from purchasing these
If the moneys right, then why not?

^ its a business move. JB knows people will buy both. Suede doesn't seem too bad but i like nubuck better. Never had a durabuck shoe. is it the same as nubuck?

Back
Top Bottom