AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

laugh.gif
@ that Shaq pic. 

i'm just curious; is there any truth to the black/infrared VIs having a better shape than the black/varsity red VIs?  I figured JB used the same mold for the shoes, but i heard that the infrareds have a better shape...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i think we should all boycott from buying into this bull. Its like they recalled all the black/varsitys reds back and just added them to this pack. Ask yourself this question if you already brought he black/varsity reds why would you need this pack.Youll end up having two of the same shoe just in a different hue at the end of the day.The white/varsity red drop in june as well as this pack if you were really smart just save your cash or get a marker.

WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN DOUBLING UP ON BLK/VARSITY REDS AND WHITE/VARSITY REDS? I PLANNED ON DOUBLING UP ON THOSE TWO SNEAKERS BUT SINCE THE PACK IS COMING OUT, I ALREADY OWN BLK/VARSITY REDS. I'M GONNA GRAB THE WHITE/VARSITY REDS AND THIS PACK.

We get it your rich and have a lot of money to give to Jordan brand

I don't get why you keep repeating this over and over again lol

If you going to cop the VR 6's and pack go a head no one is stopping you

I answered the question posed by youngcurse since you are hopping in save-a-dude. I am an og Jordan head but unlike most I don't complain and b!tch. I actually like most retros by JB hence why I cop them. Thanks for the compliments though.

Gottabtheshoes - I see what you mean now, way too much hate in the Jordan brand forum

Gotta cop these...I'm not drawing on no %$@*ing shoe to make it look like the same exact shoe releasing....just pointless.

I answered the question posed by youngcurse since you are hopping in save-a-dude. I am an og Jordan head but unlike most I don't complain and b!tch. I actually like most retros by JB hence why I cop them. Thanks for the compliments though.

Gottabtheshoes - I see what you mean now, way too much hate in the Jordan brand forum

I think it's more or less the fact that mommy and daddy won't buy Kidblunder this pack, so he is hating like a little b!tch... Whether Memphis has the money to spend or not, why you worried? Grown men don't worry about other grown men.

BTW, I'm amazed. Memphissfinest didn't type in CAPS.
laugh.gif

But cats are gonna be on the hunt for these if they find out JB did something like randomly slip in about 50 pairs of the nubuck black/infrareds into the packs. And put Nike on the heel?
pimp.gif
  It will be crazy.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I think it's more or less the fact that mommy and daddy won't buy Kidblunder this pack, so he is hating like a little b!tch... Whether Memphis has the money to spend or not, why you worried? Grown men don't worry about other grown men.

BTW, I'm amazed. Memphissfinest didn't type in CAPS.
laugh.gif

LOL THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT IT IS
laugh.gif

I WANTED TO DO THE USUAL ALL CAPS BUT I'M STILL HERE AT WORK AND HAD TO LEAVE MY DESK. MADE THAT POST FROM MY IPHONE.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

But cats are gonna be on the hunt for these if they find out JB did something like randomly slip in about 50 pairs of the nubuck black/infrareds into the packs. And put Nike on the heel?
pimp.gif
  It will be crazy.
LOL YO THIS WOULD BE CRAZY. NEEDLESS TO SAY I'LL BE CHECKING EVERY PACK I CAN GET MY HANDS ON.

pimp.gif
  It will be crazy.

World Sneak War

pimp.gif
  It will be crazy.

Stop trying to spread rumors and start hype
mad.gif
Just because they did it to 25 of the 25th anniversary 11's doesn't mean that they're gonna start doing things  like that for every retro release.

cmon-man-o.gif

pimp.gif
  It will be crazy.

people don't understand reading is fundamental.  don't create unnecessary hype.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Word is these are going to be EXTREMELY limited.

That would be a terrible marketing decision. These are already hyped up and will most likely sell out before they go on sell.
The only time they should throw the word "limit" on a pair of sneakers is if they feel they wont sell well without it

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
  It will be crazy.

Stop trying to spread rumors and start hype
mad.gif
Just because they did it to 25 of the 25th anniversary 11's doesn't mean that they're gonna start doing things  like that for every retro release.
even though I was just saying WHAT IF and not saying it was going to happen or spreading a rumor but if you look at JB, they dont do anything just once. Look at the nike pack that came out not too long ago ( limited packaging on some pairs), the DMP 11/6 pack (gold on the XI eyelids) now with the 25th annis. If the gimmick is even a little bit succesful JB rides it till the wheels fall off regardless of what most consumers say or feel. look at this whole mash up/fusion business. my Gawd.
So again, NOT SPREADING A RUMOR or hype. I was just saying it would be crazy if JB did that. and admitt it, we all would be on a serious mission for them.  

......and if this some how happens to come true I owe everyone who blew this hypathetical thought out of proportion a king size upper decker. 

Calm down yall. Breath. Woosaaahh.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom