AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

FYI Cherry Hill HOH is doing a midnight release (don't know if this is common knowledge or not)
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just might be able to get these then

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I have a strong feeling Delaware is going to get the short end of the stick on this release
ya that's how it's looking ... can't blame Nike though there's prob not the demand needed for a release like this.

I'll prob end up venturing into PA/philly to try to get these

A friendly reminder for those that still don't get it...

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING/SPLITTING

THIS INCLUDES ALL "LOOK AT MY SIG REPLIES", STOCK PHOTOS AND REQUESTS FOR PEOPLE TO "HOOK" YOU UP.

TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS!

I have a strong feeling Delaware is going to get the short end of the stick on this release
ya that's how it's looking ... can't blame Nike though there's prob not the demand needed for a release like this.

christiana mall

Also,

Those of you that continue to add to the useless back and forth banter will quickly find themselves on a vacation away from Niketalk.

Just drop it.

You know who you are....

Originally Posted by Air STi

christiana mall

They still haven't officially confirmed anything. Just a bunch of people saying they might get them and to check back later. Dover mall is doing the same thing. I can't remember a release where I didn't officially have a spot known within a week of the release. Dude from Christiana footlocker said Nike is keeping them in the dark about this release.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this release will be almost exactly like the space jams. There will be lots of them out but they wont last 15 minutes

I have never gotten as much sketchiness and garbage talk over the phone from different connects as I have with this release. Im talking stores in Boston, Western MA, CT, and NY. Stores that have let me preorder 11/12 pack, space jams, 25th xi, motorsports, etc with no problem, are not giving me all the info on these. They arent doing preorders. I know a few spots that told me they were getting them and to come line up early on sat morning who normally have let me reserve/preorder shoes I stated above, I come to find out from other guys they are selling early to other guys for above retail, which is fine stores can do this but why on this pack are they getting dishonest about it. The only reason that I can think for the dishonesty and unclear statements about whether they are getting or not or how many or if they will preorder or not or how much they will be sold for when I have never gotten this from any other release in the last couple years is that this release is VERY VERY limited. Regardless what people are saying on here I think this release is very very limited, Im just giving my opinion. People are saying "o this isnt as hyped as the sj's" but the sj's were everywhere and in bulk, these are being offered at as few stores that they can be without being an hoh or nike town exclusive. Good luck to all, this will be the first release in the last two years where I have no pairs secured before rd and I will have to camp. I always camp anyways but i usually can get my size locked up before rd. I think people are gonna be really salyt about these. I thikn the few stores that do get will have lines of 20-50 plus people and will only have 10 or so pairs after the employees keep some for themselves and freinds, more so than the sj's which will leave some very angry customers at the store when they are told all the pairs were sold when only 5 guys got to go in and only got 1 pair each. I have afeeling a lotta stores will be dropping tiers in their Jordan acount status after this release goes down.

Does anyone know if the Nike Employee Store is going to have these this weekend? Also, when are they giving out wristbands?

Every damm Jordan head across the world would be pissed the rumor of "Nike Air" were on 23 random packs came true...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Que pedo Parientes?  Aki ando al cien.
Damn I dont know if I will be getting these.  I already have the Black Varsity Red VIs, ill just probably buy the Black/White VIs and White/Varsity Red VIs.

Originally Posted by utl768

this pack is a huge waste of time

a different shade of red makes the shoe super rare?

I dont think it is just a colorway...it is an OG colorway. We are fans are always looking for retros to be retros right?  I mean that is the whole point isn't it?  I think the "special packaging" is nice and all, but I really think it is the color.  Whenever Nike drops an "infrared" anything it is pretty wanted. 

good vid...now qwik question for yall that got da pack. how do u feel the infrared color is compared to the OG's...from wat i saw its good. i heard some say its good and others say its not exactly infrared like ol' dude in da vid. wat do YALL think??
another question. i kno this is a newbie question but u gotta learn sum how. i never really "camped"  out before. woke up early jus to b there for the SJ's but had mine on lock. wat wld b a good tym to go? for experienced campers that always acheive wat tym yall normally go.

^i strongly disagree

but with all the materials the same, infra = v.red. i see no reason to want these.

Honest opinion:

September/Maroon VIs are ugly. There is a reason they were not sought after CWs and the only reason people die over them now is because of the rarity of the shoe.

I'm sure if they release again, they will sit like the White/Red and Nubuck 12s did.

Back
Top Bottom