AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i havent been in this thread in a long while...

quick question, will this pack be on online sites like eastbay, fnl, and ndc?
Yes, we will be selling the Jordan Retro 6 Infrared Pack when it is released on 6/19/10 at 12 AM ET.  This pack is very limited, so they will sell out fast on our site.

EastbayRep - Ray

Can you let us know what sizes you'll be selling these in? I will need a 13.5 or 14, but sometimes with limited kicks they don't go above 13. Hopefully I can get this heat to fit my big feet!

from all the stories i've heard over the years
i would try nike.com first
eastbay has a lower probability of crashing, but they
are infamous for hitting cats with the "sorry, sold" e-mail
post-cop
i'm guessing finishline is like nike.com with equal or less available
maybe the champs or footlocker sites will have less traffic and
better speed
but i'd try nike.com first, it might crash but if you get through - you're
usually good

Why does hyped cdp infrared mold cause so much? gimme that quality for me too Co sign. Who wants look for the b grades with me, on some outlet findings?

definitely no hate on this pack because i have coped w/ the fact that the 6's are one of the hottest in the numbered series. BUT... i can't justify the same sneaker being released a 2nd time this year (one of them, twice in a month) w/ a ONLY a different shade of red and premium materials.

no one outside of us sneakerheads is really going to notice any difference between varsity red and infrared. but really, good luck to everyone out there. i do hope people get their packs.

I totally just got screwed... guy at Finishline told me 3 weeks ago that he will hold me a pair on release day, and he told me when and where to come... I go to Finish Line to check to see if they came in, and he wasn't working. I asked another guy, he told me they probably aren't getting them... and not just that but THE GUY ISN'T EVEN OPENING THAT MORNING like he said!! I don't know who's lying and i'm pissed. Great Northern Mall (North Olmsted OHIO), anyone who knows anything let me know guys.. I'm feelin real *@+%%# right now. I passed up 6 days ago on getting these from NEXT from East Cleveland for this reason.

You can't rely on others to take care of you. You need to do your work, I'm in the same boat you're in. This is probably the first and last time I will ever camp out for a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by dadbath

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rtkl89.jpg

'00 infrared, '10 infrared, varsity red.
Forget the shade of red, Mike is getting fatter!

roll.gif

it's funny how cats came up in here trying to act like these weren't that limited, but time and again you hear of tons of cities and even whole states not getting any of these.

some markets that are extra poppin' for jb may be sorta flooded with these, sure, like houston (from what's been said here), nyc, chi-town, etc., but don't let that make you think for one second that they're that readily available nationwide, cuz they're not.

still trying to figure out if i'm gonna try my luck on eastbay or ndc... it's a tough decision... if i lose out on either i'm gonna have to take a trip later that night...

When you take care of ppls pockets they'll take care of you....my man @ footlocker already let me try my pair on...and my name is on the box
pimp.gif

Got my pack yesterday retail delivered to my house. My homegirl hooked it up! I owe her big.. My plan was to only keep the white ones which I've waited to come out for many years, but like the other old guys on here as much as i love black inf vi's, the suede turns me off. However after taking the black ones out of the bag, They're nice! The suede is dark black and not ashy like the varsities.. Still wish they were made with the durabuck, but at least they stepped up and used a better suede..

lol@ Dj Proto hyping it up hard with a f/s pair in his signature.

pretty obvious there, matey.

Originally Posted by jreese44

Called all over STL and Champs at the Galleria is the only place that is getting more than one per size run. The only other store in STL getting the pack is R Sole.....one per size run. I needed Champs to do a midnight release so I could get them and then head to Chicago, but they aren't opening til 8am....smh.

So my question to Chi-town heads is how early do people usually get to the Niketown on Michigan Avenue if they are opening at 10am?

AS EARLY AS 10 PM THE NIGHT BEFORE RD... IN SOME CASES SOONER... ALL DEPENDS

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

it's funny how cats came up in here trying to act like these weren't that limited, but time and again you hear of tons of cities and even whole states not getting any of these.

some markets that are extra poppin' for jb may be sorta flooded with these, sure, like houston (from what's been said here), nyc, chi-town, etc., but don't let that make you think for one second that they're that readily available nationwide, cuz they're not.

still trying to figure out if i'm gonna try my luck on eastbay or ndc... it's a tough decision... if i lose out on either i'm gonna have to take a trip later that night...
hypebeast

Originally Posted by eltouha

lol@ Dj Proto hyping it up hard with a f/s pair in his signature.

pretty obvious there, matey.

go back and read from early last week b4 i had my pack and you'll clearly see i was still saying the same thing. when i found out only a single store in my city is getting these, and only like 3 - 4 stores total across the whole state are, i realized how limited these actually are...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Yep Houston will be flooded

Back
Top Bottom