AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Im not getting them waste of money IMO
eyes.gif

GOT MY SZ.13 ON LOCK AT MY SPOT OUT HERE IN H-TOWN....BUT YEAH,LIKE A LOT OF OTHER GUYS ON HERE MENTIONED, ITS NOT SO MUCH THAT U HAVE TO "@%% KISS" TO GET A PAIR OF KICKS HELD FOR U, ITS MORESO JUST BUILDING A RAPPORT WITH SOME OF THESE MANAGERS AT THESE STORES. AND ALSO BEING CONSISTENT WITH YOUR PURCHASES GOES A LONG WAY....MEANING U COP ALL OF YOUR RELEASES AT THAT ONE PARTICULAR LOCATION,VERSES COPPIN' HERE AND THERE EVERY TIME. HOPE THIS HELPS MY FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS,AND HAPPY HUNTIN'!
HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by teaspoon415

Ntsf getting only 30 pairs..plus the employee raffle.. really 28-27 pairs and on top of that they have to reserved a Sz 11 for a special customer!
who ever is going out their Sat morning better bring your whole family for the Raffle..More people better chances!

you know that's right..weren't you the little dude who brought 3 girls with you then tried to resale the sz12 bin 9's to me when you got your ticket called.

Originally Posted by cedb713

GOT MY SZ.13 ON LOCK AT MY SPOT OUT HERE IN H-TOWN....BUT YEAH,LIKE A LOT OF OTHER GUYS ON HERE MENTIONED, ITS NOT SO MUCH THAT U HAVE TO "@%% KISS" TO GET A PAIR OF KICKS HELD FOR U, ITS MORESO JUST BUILDING A RAPPORT WITH SOME OF THESE MANAGERS AT THESE STORES. AND ALSO BEING CONSISTENT WITH YOUR PURCHASES GOES A LONG WAY....MEANING U COP ALL OF YOUR RELEASES AT THAT ONE PARTICULAR LOCATION,VERSES COPPIN' HERE AND THERE EVERY TIME. HOPE THIS HELPS MY FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS,AND HAPPY HUNTIN'!
HOLLA...

CED B.
i feel u bro but dat sarcastic reply to wat i said called for another sarcastic remark. u feel me? but i get wat u sayin 

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Step your connect game up.

like its dat e-z
And how might we do that sir?? 
glasses.gif

let a dude kno
Go to the stores and make connects. If you can't, you fail at life. It's so easy. Real recognize real. Haven't you ever asked a girl out?
yeah as a matter of fact i have one....
but wat U just described was 

1) go to the store

2)talk to cats and "MAKE FRIENDS" (for ur shoes sake)

3)Suck up to him til u get wat shoe u want?

this is actually a thng ppl do called *** KISSING 

i rather not get da shoes then *** kiss 
It's not called $%* kissing. You talk for a little, you ask if they can a) hold a shoe for you or b) hook it up with discount,etc. You let them know that you will be a regular customer if they take care of you etc. etc. etc. You don't tell them how nice their fade is or something other ayo stuff. You don't need to make friends with them. Real recognize real. They will see you're serious and will help you.

Hell, if anything, tell them you will buy a shoe protector/cleaner everytime you are in the store and they hook you up. Everyone uses them, and it helps them out. It's common sense. You never made a business deal? No wonder y'all cats are mad. Can't even talk to someone right. Smarten up son...

yes, it is def. pretty easy to make connects. if u "low" on cash, then u just need a little personality. if u "low" on personality, then u just need some cash. but if u have both then it's a wrap."
laugh.gif

on another note (for the baltimore heads) , i can't believe NO stores in mondawmin are getting these.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Ntsf getting only 30 pairs..plus the employee raffle.. really 28-27 pairs and on top of that they have to reserved a Sz 11 for a special customer!
who ever is going out their Sat morning better bring your whole family for the Raffle..More people better chances!

you know that's right..weren't you the little dude who brought 3 girls with you then tried to resale the sz12 to me when you got your ticket called.

How do they raffle, shoes are not one size fit all. What happens when a size 9 is gone? Do all the cats that wear a 9 throw there hands up salty and walk off. Do they raffle by sizes.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The queue system works the same as lining up in front of a store. We first accept the customers that checkout before others. Unfortunately, if you wait too long to checkout you will be further back in line. Again, due to the stock being very limited, these shoes are expected to sell out within the first 5-10 minutes, so you should know pretty early if you were able to get the pack or not.
I will know if i'm able to get at 12:00:05 If I press add to cart as soon as it lets me to only be told I have a wait time of 45 minutes. I won't even be salty. I guess it has to do with internet provider and ping.

Ndc on releases that sell out fast I usually have problems with stock showing. For some people it shows up and some like myself it doesn't or only shows one specific size.

FNL we all know they are going to crash.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yes, it is def. pretty easy to make connects. if u "low" on cash, then u just need a little personality. if u "low" on personality, then u just need some cash. but if u have both then it's a wrap."
laugh.gif

on another note (for the baltimore heads) , i can't believe NO stores in mondawmin are getting these.
eek.gif

oooooooooooo
nerd.gif

Finally got my pair at hold all the way in Columbus, and I live in Cleveland! Got a family friend brining it down Saturday morning. I'm not gonna lie, this is by far the most OVER RATED/OVER HYPED Jordan shoe/s i've ever seen. I love them, and i'm excited, but let's be honest---people are going way too crazy over these. Every store I called they said they have them pre-ordered and sold out and people are going to waiting in a mile long line that morning. LOL What the hell happened to walking in a day or so later and picking up your favorite J's, much like the mid-90's early 2000's.

I know this may be a shocking question, but does anyone know how these run? I'm actually interested in wearing these.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif

eek.gif

oooooooooooo
nerd.gif
mondawmin would have been my back up plan....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Finally got my pair at hold all the way in Columbus, and I live in Cleveland! Got a family friend brining it down Saturday morning. I'm not gonna lie, this is by far the most OVER RATED/OVER HYPED Jordan shoe/s i've ever seen. I love them, and i'm excited, but let's be honest---people are going way too crazy over these. Every store I called they said they have them pre-ordered and sold out and people are going to waiting in a mile long line that morning. LOL What the hell happened to walking in a day or so later and picking up your favorite J's, much like the mid-90's early 2000's.
YOU HAVE PM SIR...

some get a marker to immitate the infrared
then talk smack about the pack

same cats have no problem rockin fakes
it ain't the real thing

Anyone in the DMV area know what stores ARE ACTUALLY getting these info would be greatly appreciated or hit me up with a pm

does anyone know what stores in seattle are getting these, and is this gonna be a midnight release? unfortunately i am going to be at work when these hit online. sorry if this has been answered on one of the previous 250+ pages, just dont have the time to skim all of the.

If u ain't scared go to GP they'll have plenty.. All the cakes an people not from my H go to the Galleria..

Well it looks like I haven't been able to locate any places getting these in a size bigger than 13. I hate not being able to fit into a normal size shoe.
mad.gif

Are these being produced by Nike in anything bigger than a 13?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I cant believe JB. I really cant believe they steep this low forcing people to buy the same shoes that just released in January as the only way of getting the White/Infrared's.
Forcing?  Who's forcing?  Did Michael go all gangster on us, and put a gun to your head and force you to buy them?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

This shoe pack will be available for sale on our website at 12 AM ET on 6/19/10. 

EastbayRep - Ray
Do you know if these will be a limit 1 per order/customer?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Saturday morning should be interesting for a lot folks. I bet a lot of people are gonna walk away empty handed and salty.
Wow!!!  Well then they'd better run to you and your *******t prices right away then, huh??  Lord knows we will kill ourselves if we don't purchase these identical shoes in a slightly different shade of red!  Didn't you already get called out several time for this BS in this thread?

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Thensome dudes are crazy enough to take a marker to their shoes. Thatsreeaaal absurd! Im GLAD JB IS RELEASING THE INFRAREDS cause i knew thatvarsity mess was a joke to begin with.
Oh yes.  And the infrareds won't be a mess, even though they use the same crappy suede, piss poor painting job, and skimping on materials and trim.  The only thing real absurd is you thinking that the factory paint is a significant improvement over painting them yourself.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hell, ifanything, tell them you will buy a shoe protector/cleaner everytime youare in the store and they hook you up. Everyone uses them, and it helpsthem out. It's common sense. You never made a business deal? No wondery'all cats are mad. Can't even talk to someone right. Smarten up son...
Common sense tells you you don't LOOSE money on business deals.  So you're suggesting we spend all this money at a specific store buying shoes, and other items you don't want/need, pretending to "be cool" with someone you don't know about, or care for, all so they can possibly set aside some limited releases for you in the future in case you want one?  Common sense should tell you that's a bad deal.  If you add up the collective amount you spent to get  your "connect", you probably aren't paying much less than reseller prices.

BTW, W T F is "real recognize real"?  There's nothing real about this deal.  You're using the employee to get what  you want.  How is that "real"?

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I'mnot gonna lie, this is by far the most OVER RATED/OVER HYPED Jordanshoe/s i've ever seen. I love them, and i'm excited, but let's behonest---people are going way too crazy over these.
You're right.  The black-infrared VI have a very deep sentimental value to me, as they are the first pair of AJs I ever bought (back in '91), which led me to play basketball, which turned out to be a safe haven to get away from everything I was going through in my life.  There is an attachment to these shoes for me that very few will understand, especially now, as I've started my comeback to basketball this year.  It would be very fitting to wear these again when I'm ready for them.

Regardless, as much as I would like to have them, I'm not going to kill myself to get this pack.  I'll try online, and maybe go a bit early to the only store close to me that will have them, but that's it.  If I get them, great.  If not, so be it.  It's not like they're going to be the same anyway, given that they don't have Nike AIR on the back (the Jumpman logo really doesn't look like it fits the VIs), the skimping on trim, the poor quality materials, and the weak craftsmanship of the shoes.  If anything, they will tarnish the memory I have of the originals.  I fear this is as close as it'll ever get to the originals, so for nostalgic purposes, I'll forgive all those things just this once, but I'm also not going to be terribly disappointed if I don't get them.  There's always the discounted varsity reds, and a Garden Kraft marker.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oldsole73

you know that's right..weren't you the little dude who brought 3 girls with you then tried to resale the sz12 bin 9's to me when you got your ticket called.
Dam your good.. How did you know its me? LoL

Back
Top Bottom