AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by JIMBO95

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

Originally Posted by JIMBO95

Yo beast!I should have said what up I had the AM 90 infareds on
I didn't even get my size I got a 11.5 oh well.

Was this to me? If so were you waiting in front of the entrance by Sears and Dillards?
Where were you?me n my boy went to gwinnett mall
yeah i saw u bro but of course i aint kno it was u. my homie saw u wait dem on n was liked they nice. i was in da front wit my bugs bunny 8's on wit my red and white yankee hat n my homie was da loudest one in da front wit da blue yankees hat on n da space jams bein mad loud n my girl girl had da laker 6's

Got to footlocker @ Providence Place Mall at 6:20am, store opened at 9, got my size 12.
pimp.gif

8d415ee4ed3e77eab9706b483146879cf94f632.pjpg

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Finishline charged my card, but just got refunded that pending charge...the search continues..

How did you get the refund? I am waiting on mine from them.

Call your customer service line from your bank to obtain the number for finishline to call to wipe out the pending charge..finishline # is 8887773949
Mauweezie42 what bank do you have and what exactly did you say to them? I'm still having problems getting my money back.My bank said that they need a fax from finishline to get my money back. Finishline said they cant fax anything until monday. %*$*&$$*&$ FNL
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I am in the same boat. Finishline can't do anything until Monday, but my bank said it will clear from 1-3 days. If it doesn't they said they will do anything to get my money. The bank was cool about it but Finishline wasn't. Now it's just a waiting game.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Finishline charged my card, but just got refunded that pending charge...the search continues..

How did you get the refund? I am waiting on mine from them.

Call your customer service line from your bank to obtain the number for finishline to call to wipe out the pending charge..finishline # is 8887773949
Mauweezie42 what bank do you have and what exactly did you say to them? I'm still having problems getting my money back.My bank said that they need a fax from finishline to get my money back. Finishline said they cant fax anything until monday. %*$*&$$*&$ FNL
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I am in the same boat. Finishline can't do anything until Monday, but my bank said it will clear from 1-3 days. If it doesn't they said they will do anything to get my money. The bank was cool about it but Finishline wasn't. Now it's just a waiting game.

I use Bank Of America, you don't need the Fax # with them, that's just Finishline trying to make you do more work...Living in a small town, buying online is the only way to go for me, so yeah..it sucks! Looks like I'm going to have to pay over retail, cause I really want these.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Copped from EASTBAY NDC and from FTL FTA

All my homies got their pairs.

fixed*

I see David went in, J went in, Joe went in, Will secured his pack
pimp.gif

Yo iHust1e did you get a pack? Not even sure if you wanted one
nerd.gif

MIKE!

yooooo ive been lurking for the longest at the retroes and this thread.
roll.gif

Might as well share my story now that I got called out. I was gonna do the eastbay route but i was in the middle of a beer pong tourney. Got my **+ handed to me
tired.gif

I said !+## it and just went to roosevelt at like 4 !*+? Fell asleep in my car
roll.gif
And i woke up an hr before FA opened up. Got the last 9.5. I was wayy to hung over to whip over to HOH today.
smh.gif

its good to see that alot of people were able to get there pack(s) lol. Is it safe to say that this release rejuvenated the JB forum.

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

Got to footlocker @ Providence Place Mall at 6:20am, store opened at 9, got my size 12.
pimp.gif

yo bigdirty wuts good i was there to the dude in the red hat, everyone that came in time got their pairs no probs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

fixed*

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

MIKE!

roll.gif

Might as well share my story now that I got called out. I was gonna do the eastbay route but i was in the middle of a beer pong tourney. Got my **+ handed to me
tired.gif

roll.gif
And i woke up an hr before FA opened up. Got the last 9.5. I was wayy to hung over to whip over to HOH today.
smh.gif
Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island? If so, I was the 2nd person on that FootAction line if you remember me.. had on the Dr. Doom foamposites..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

quick question about sales tax when ordering online.

if you're not in the same state the store's in, are they supposed to charge you tax?

i know nike does because they have a outlet store or two in my state, but i've had plenty others not charge me tax.

are state laws different about this? this place is that pufferreds place in michigan i'm talking about...
The only way a company can charge you for a mail/internet order is if they have some kind of brick and mortar facility in your state (i.e. a store front, or warehouse, etc).  If they don't, they are not allowed to charge you tax.  If they have any contact info, I'd ask them first if they have any kind of location in your state.  If they say no, then I'd ask "then what the F*CK are you charging me tax for?!?!"

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

does anyonw think b grades are going 2 drop?

Don't b grades eventually drop no matter what pair it is?
Yes.  If they dropped for retro VI DBs and Space Jams, there's no question that eventually these will as well.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

fixed*

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

MIKE!

roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island? If so, I was the 2nd person on that FootAction line if you remember me.. had on the Dr. Doom foamposites..
nerd.gif
Damn my G, how was it looking over there? I assume not to bad since you got in there an hour before they opened and still managed to snag your size
pimp.gif
Was that guy who was walking around with the suitcase for the motorsports over there
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Dont worry bout the foams though, HOH got 700 pairs so you should be good whenever you decide to go pick them up.

bLaZ3n you work at the champs in RF
nerd.gif

Yo Bee where you at, you got the pack?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

quick question about sales tax when ordering online.

if you're not in the same state the store's in, are they supposed to charge you tax?

i know nike does because they have a outlet store or two in my state, but i've had plenty others not charge me tax.

are state laws different about this? this place is that pufferreds place in michigan i'm talking about...
The only way a company can charge you for a mail/internet order is if they have some kind of brick and mortar facility in your state (i.e. a store front, or warehouse, etc).  If they don't, they are not allowed to charge you tax.  If they have any contact info, I'd ask them first if they have any kind of location in your state.  If they say no, then I'd ask "then what the F*CK are you charging me tax for?!?!"

see, that's what i thought, but i heard there might be some kinda way they can if you order online vs. over the phone.

but i really don't think that's true, and they definitely don't have anything set up in my state.

either way i'm calling first thing monday morning and raising hell until they take that sales tax off... if they don't i'll let the bbb know in their city what they're doing...

ain't gettin' me for this extra $23.00...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

pimp.gif

yo bigdirty wuts good i was there to the dude in the red hat, everyone that came in time got their pairs no probs
pimp.gif

yea i heard they were gettin them..usually my spot gets them but they didnt.. i live in new bedford

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

fixed*

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

MIKE!

roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
Damn my G, how was it looking over there? I assume not to bad since you got in there an hour before they opened and still managed to snag your size
pimp.gif
Was that guy who was walking around with the suitcase for the motorsports over there
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Dont worry bout the foams though, HOH got 700 pairs so you should be good whenever you decide to go pick them up.

bLaZ3n you work at the champs in RF
nerd.gif

Yo Bee where you at, you got the pack?
nerd.gif
I work at Champs in Broadway mall

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Footaction in Deerbrook Mall in Houston(well actually Humble),TX has a
full size run.
gave 'em a call.  they still have a size 9 left (my size), but they don't do phone orders.  thanks anyways.

Back
Top Bottom