Alabama Heads?

there's another guy on NT from huntsville... his screenname is "dbff." he mentioned he was from alabama in a different thread, so i sent him apm. guess he hasn't found this thread yet.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

I'm from hoover, currently a student at U of A
u goin to summer school here? man wat be going on around here, lately havent heard of nothing going on

I just got to Huntsville after a 12 hour drive from Kansas. Gonna be my new home for atleast 4 years...

What's Huntsville I am having a probleming getting my size13 in the CDP ANY HELP OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

I'm from hoover, currently a student at U of A
u goin to summer school here? man wat be going on around here, lately havent heard of nothing going on
no i'm workin in b'ham for the summer, nothing goes on really, all the students go to the strip on weekends or just party at someon'e place

I go to JSU...and im also working for the summer in birmingham.....UA dude where u working at?

Oh ok. Where u transfering from?.......this my second year.....it's ok depends on the type of crowds/atmospheres you like. Where u staying? and Where ufrom?

i live in tuscaloosa and went to shelton state for two years and i'll be staying at the grove with my homeboy

I'm working at Princeton Hospital in west end
Baptist Princeton off Arkadelphia Road? I helped design the new Simon-Williamson Clinic that sits right in front of that hospital. It's the3-story brick building with the glass bridge crossing the road.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

I'm working at Princeton Hospital in west end
Baptist Princeton off Arkadelphia Road? I helped design the new Simon-Williamson Clinic that sits right in front of that hospital. It's the 3-story brick building with the glass bridge crossing the road.

yeah thats the one, that's a nice building

Back
Top Bottom