Alabama Heads?

I’ve been a few times and sold and bought a pair there. You can sell for cash or store credit. They’ll give more store credit than cash

I went to the ML Bessemer location yesterday and traded two pairs of J’s in for store credit (they weren’t payin cash). Picked up an extra pair of FR 4 OGs. The experience was outstanding. They had a ton of unique pairs. 💯recommended.

Do they have a shoe vault at the Bessemer location? I forgot about that location cause I’m close to the downtown shop.

No, they didn’t have a glass vault kinda thing like they do on 1st ave. They did have an armed guard in the store though.
the Bessemer location had a ton of random used J‘s in a number of random sizes and in all different conditions of used. For instance they had some X shadow ogs in my size with a noticeable stain on the toe box. But the shoe was like $120. i always wanted that pair….didn’t get em but never expected to see those there. another example is they had VI burgundy og with NA DS in a size 9. Now had those been in my size I would have immediately copped cuz I never expected to see those shoes. Anyhow, I think it’s worth the 20 min drive out there. They had tons of dunks too if you into that.

Yeah I’m into dunks but I’m sz 14 so it’s slim pickings. I sold some random DS Jordans I won off SNKRS to buy the Parra Dunks from them. That’s all I’ve gotten from them cause they don’t usually have SBs in my size. The last time I went some USFL players from an opposing team were in town to play the Stallions and they were buying up a lot of the bigger sizes

Yeah I’m into dunks but I’m sz 14 so it’s slim pickings. I sold some random DS Jordans I won off SNKRS to buy the Parra Dunks from them. That’s all I’ve gotten from them cause they don’t usually have SBs in my size. The last time I went some USFL players from an opposing team were in town to play the Stallions and they were buying up a lot of the big
Dude in Bessemer said the owner of the store was opening up his own sneaker shop (not called ML) in trussville in the next month or two, so that might be somewhere to check out.

Was the Trussville spot called Solace?
They just popped up on my IG feed and here’s their website. Looks like they’re open if it’s the spot you were talking about

Back
Top Bottom