Alabama is about to execute a 100% innocent man

They should have let the man enter an Alford Plea (or something along those lines) like they did with the West Memphis 3 years ago.

They should have let the man enter an Alford Plea (or something along those lines) like they did with the West Memphis 3 years ago.

i mean yea but that still means you guilty. You get your life but you dont get to be an innocent man anymore and maybe that what he wanted.

Damn, feel sorry for the man :frown:

Those southern states don’t play around so I know I’d be on my best behavior if I ever passed through. Come to think of it, I’d only stop for gas and keep going if I had to.

i mean yea but that still means you guilty. You get your life but you dont get to be an innocent man anymore and maybe that what he wanted.

I'd rather be innocent, have a cop killing on my record and be free as opposed to being lethally injected and innocent. But everyone's mileage varies I suppose.

I didn't follow the whole case, so I'm probably speaking out of turn if he was set on proving his innocence at the expense of his life.

I'd rather be innocent, have a cop killing on my record and be free as opposed to being lethally injected and innocent. But everyone's mileage varies I suppose.

I didn't follow the whole case, so I'm probably speaking out of turn if he was set on proving his innocence at the expense of his life.
alford means guilty, but i see where you coming from. Its always easier to fight while outside then deal with it in a cell. i didnt follow the trial either just hearing about it mostly in the last 12 hours really, but Nate def deserved some type of stay of execution atleast. im not gonna even try to argue about a pardon, cuz from what i gathered he was there and was involved in a crime and a murder occurred but he wasnt the trigger man and had no idea it was gonna happen so knowing that i wouldve atleast been moved for a stay

Damn, feel sorry for the man :frown:

Those southern states don’t play around so I know I’d be on my best behavior if I ever passed through. Come to think of it, I’d only stop for gas and keep going if I had to.
That's right. Model Minority mode, on. Be on your best behavior and then obey the white man, capitulating to his every need to feel comfortable.

This is incredibly funny, considering that you are not Black.

alford means guilty, but i see where you coming from. Its always easier to fight while outside then deal with it in a cell. i didnt follow the trial either just hearing about it mostly in the last 12 hours really, but Nate def deserved some type of stay of execution atleast. im not gonna even try to argue about a pardon, cuz from what i gathered he was there and was involved in a crime and a murder occurred but he wasnt the trigger man and had no idea it was gonna happen so knowing that i wouldve atleast been moved for a stay

When I said "I'd rather be innocent, have the killing on my record, and be free," that's what an Alford Plea is.

You can be genuinely innocent and still enter the plea and be guilty on the books in order to be released.

It's essentially the prosecutor not losing his/her conviction stat, but the plea is entered as some sort of deal to where you get "time served," reduce sentence, etc. Simply an admission that the state has enough evidence to convict, but you assert your innocence.

It's not an exoneration, but it gets you out of the box.

Last edited:
When I said "I'd rather be innocent, have the killing on my record, and be free," that's what an Alford Plea is.

You can be genuinely innocent and still enter the plea and be guilty on the books in order to be released.

It's essentially the prosecutor not losing his/her conviction stat, but the plea is entered as some sort of deal to where you get "time served," reduce sentence, etc. Simply an admission that the state has enough evidence to convict, but you assert your innocence.

It's not an exoneration, but it gets you out of the box.

Ahh Ahh now i have a better understanding. Reading it is a trip it doesnt "read" how it supposed to.

If you feel bad for this guy you have to feel bad for Charles Manson too

So I feel empathy for Nathaniel Woods because he was in a situation where he needed some money

Law of parties

but imagine being lead to the death chamber where you know you're going to die

That's just crazy... I think he deserved maybe 5 years in jail, because he was just as guilty as the other guy in the eyes of the Law (Which I stated earlier in this thread shouldn't have been harassing people at a crackhouse).... but from all accounts even the shooter makes it sound like woods actually set the cops up.

The Supreme court even stepped in like... Hey lets look at this... ah nah he guilty af...

In hindsight even if you kill 3 cops, you still have to deal with 3 dead cops... ya hear?

Cops legit think they going to walk up and serve a warrant at a crackhouse without no smoke?? Are you serious?

They didn't kill an innocent man.. .they killed an accomplice

its only one person that gets away...

the zodiac killer

BTW I think Manson would've been in the public spotlight if he were to have been released and might have done pretty well in society

Last edited:
Charles is the one who fed his accomplices the "koolaid" but that a whole another discussion.but the crackhouse argument has me lost boss. im confused, cuz its not like its "New Hamsterdam" where its legal to use and distribute so i mean they were just doing their job. On another note about the zodiac, they pretty much know who it is at this point. A detective,Homies son, makes a very very convincing argument that its his father ,a crooked doctor,
who did it.

edit:
Diagnostic Diagnostic

from my Facebook:

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 8.22.50 AM.png
****ed up man

BTW I think Manson would've been in the public spotlight if he were to have been released and might have done pretty well in society

Right the guy who was advocating for a race war. Yeah he would've done great :lol:

rs-19935-20131119-manson-x1800-1384889504.jpg

If you feel bad for this guy you have to feel bad for Charles Manson too

So I feel empathy for Nathaniel Woods because he was in a situation where he needed some money

Law of parties

but imagine being lead to the death chamber where you know you're going to die

That's just crazy... I think he deserved maybe 5 years in jail, because he was just as guilty as the other guy in the eyes of the Law (Which I stated earlier in this thread shouldn't have been harassing people at a crackhouse).... but from all accounts even the shooter makes it sound like woods actually set the cops up.

The Supreme court even stepped in like... Hey lets look at this... ah nah he guilty af...

In hindsight even if you kill 3 cops, you still have to deal with 3 dead cops... ya hear?

Cops legit think they going to walk up and serve a warrant at a crackhouse without no smoke?? Are you serious?

They didn't kill an innocent man.. .they killed an accomplice

its only one person that gets away...

the zodiac killer

I love Netflix too g

It’s a ****ed up scenario, but this is called accomplice liability. He was present and involved in the commission of the crime (albeit he didn’t fire a shot). So the same liability that the gunman has is automatically attached to Nate. Both received the death penalty from what I read.

Again, it’s ****ed up. But accomplice liability cases like this happen more than we’d like to think. Doesn’t help his case that he was Black and in the state of Alabama. :smh:

It’s a ****ed up scenario, but this is called accomplice liability. He was present and involved in the commission of the crime (albeit he didn’t fire a shot). So the same liability that the gunman has is automatically attached to Nate. Both received the death penalty from what I read.

Again, it’s ****ed up. But accomplice liability cases like this happen more than we’d like to think. Doesn’t help his case that he was Black and in the state of Alabama. :smh:

No doubt, some states refer to it as felony murder. If you're doing the dirt but don't make the kill, you can be just as culpable.

Ive literally been avoiding twitter and this thread for this reason.

This is so hurtful.

Back
Top Bottom