alabama man on death row for 28 years freed.

Serious question but why do we only see stories about black men being freed after x amount years of false imprisonment?

Serious question but why do we only see stories about black men being freed after x amount years of false imprisonment?

Cause if there was a black suspect in a white killing they were gonna arrest a negro whether he was guilty or not. Especially down here in the south :smh: guy from my city got exonerated after like 20 years and some white folks here still think he guilty. DNA says otherwise but obviously that doesn't matter in their feeble minds.

Scary thing is think about all the ones that never got freed from the 80/90s to earlier years ...it's crazy

Then think about all the black men lynched and cases were left unsolved [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But bless this god loving society :rolleyes

Last edited:
Honestly.... If this happened to me, I'd already have a plan to roll the heads of everyone involved, masterfully planned out on some Count of Monte Cristo esque vengeance.

**** that bruh... 30 years?? Everybody can get it.

Last edited:
Seriously starting to question the sanity of religious fanatics. 30 years for something you didn't do & dude will probably chalk it up as god teaching him a lesson. God can kick rocks

shhhh, they're not going to listen anyway.
after 30 years of that, I'd go out out and find the people who sent me in there and go back on death row with a reason.

qfmft

I know that God exists and for you to sit there behind your computer and say something like that is more cowardice and offensive than any racial slur in the book.

Show some respect.

:rofl: :rolleyes

Seriously starting to question the sanity of religious fanatics. 30 years for something you didn't do & dude will probably chalk it up as god teaching him a lesson. God can kick rocks
I know that God exists and for you to sit there behind your computer and say something like that is more cowardice and offensive than any racial slur in the book.

Show some respect.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was just like 5 months ago smh

Convicted of murder with 3 others because of a 13 yr old witness if i remember.
Jailed at 17 released at 56 u do the math

View media item 1478193
I think all 3 got a million each but still

Its really sad and unforgivable when you think about people arrested during that era that were innocent. If you google image "longest exoneration" its like :smh:

Last edited:
Honestly.... If this happened to me, I'd already have a plan to roll the heads of everyone involved, masterfully planned out on some Count of Monte Cristo esque vengeance.

**** that bruh... 30 years?? Everybody can get it.

On the real

Back
Top Bottom