Alabama woman joined ISIS, now wants to come back

As a person who left the USA to join ISIS, who absolutely would behead you for being American. She is absolutely a fighter.

I agreed, but I’m being politically correct. Her crime was to join ISIS and There’s no reports of her dealings with them though. They’re not labeling her as a fighter.

Attachments

• 0F667402-57C0-4CEE-B2AD-5CF17DC9A89A.jpeg
    0F667402-57C0-4CEE-B2AD-5CF17DC9A89A.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 1
1BE262AD-8531-4D52-889B-1D61479BE6A9.jpeg
CCE05141-6B01-4598-9EEC-FB1FCBC459D2.jpeg
7797A8AE-43DF-443E-8AB3-0AD03F1F9777.jpeg

Just cuz she was born here it doesn’t mean she’s a U.S Citizen by birthright......

First, numerous, credible news agencies have reported that she was born in Hackensack, NJ. That makes her a U.S citizen by birthright.

Second, if she is NOT a fighter, that is, if she is not an ISIS fighter, then why bar this U.S citizen from re-entry? On what grounds does the administration have to deny her re-entry?

Let's not make a mistake about this, though: this individual aided and abetted a foreign threat **cough, Trump, cough** and must be held accountable for her actions, but it's the responsibility of the U.S to trial and judge it citizens. The president can't apply one standard to the the world and do the very opposite when it comes to the U.S; that is the definition of hypocrisy. It really is that simple, but this administration is again choosing to shirk its responsibilities in order to play the kind of politics that appeal to the base.

I thought i read she was from the UK and the UK was like na **** you and revoked her citizenship.

Soon as she come back she’s going straight to prison. Better off overseas

Blacksite for debriefing then GITMO female bay... Theres no way she's allowed to come back, once you get associated with those savages its hunting season and everything is fair game.

I thought her chosen husband died terrorizing and now she wants to come back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom