Alaska Niketalkers CHECK IN!!! WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

So im going to be working in Alaska this summer either Fairbanks or Anchorage.
Im starting this forum to find out if their are any Alaskan NT'ers out there before I start working so I can keep my shoe collecting going

HIT A BROTHER UP!!!

This topic will also be converted into a check in for Niketalker's in AK SO CHECK IN WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

I've lived in Anchorage for most of my life (16 of 19) and Fairbanks for a little bit, but I'm not gonna be there this summer.
If you like wildlife and the outdoors, you will enjoy the summer.

I never really thought about niketalk being in alaska sounds like there would only be a handful of people.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn alaska, im just being nosey my bad yall
Its alright im just trying to find out if im still gonna be able to get the brons coming out this summer

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

is there a sneaker scene out there? serious question
Sure is
Do yall have shops or is there only footlocker?
Im trying to figure out if they get any limited stuff up there
We used to have a spot called Lace 'em Up, but they aren't there anymore. It was my favorite Mom and Pops shop.

It's now mostly footlockers. We barely get anything limited anymore. I'm sure the Brons will be there though.

So your saying that their is a 0000001 percent chance of getting the lebron 9 elites that come out in June and an even smaller chance of getting the Yeezy 2's

I guess im SOL

^^^ There is indeed a shoe a scene here with a handful of people I can count.....I'm talking about hardcore collectors though. Other than that, the majority here are mainly broke asian hypebeast kids that love to low-ball on offers. The FL's here didn't even get Mangos or Swingman 9's so I'm a litle worried that I won't be able to buy any of the Elite 9's and i know for damn sure we aren't getting any Yeezy's here lol.

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^^^ there's also sergdamerg and phase2x so that makes 4 lol.

dang that terrible but you forgot to count yourself so that makes 5 and me working in Anchorage makes SIX!!!
laugh.gif

^^^ there's also sergdamerg and phase2x so that makes 4 lol.

dang that terrible but you forgot to count yourself so that makes 5 and me working in Anchorage makes SIX!!!
laugh.gif

It's rough out here 
laugh.gif

They could build a HOH in Anchorage since Mario Chalmers is from there...BUT that would be a stretch  
I've been hoping for a HOH for a while now.
If the population hit a million, we may have a chance of one 
laugh.gif

So did yall even get the concords and if yall did how did it go?
Of course we got the Concords! All the Footlockers had them, and Nordstroms had them also.

I got mine at Nordstroms. It was much more hectic than the Space Jam release (Skipped the Cool Greys, don't like them personally).

For the Space Jam release, I was first in line at 6:30 in the morning.

For the Concords, I went to the same mall at 7:00 a.m. and there were 40+ people. So I ran to Nordstroms, was about 25th in line, and I got a 13 for $175. The Concord hype was no joke
30t6p3b.gif

Of course we got the Concords! All the Footlockers had them, and Nordstroms had them also.

I got mine at Nordstroms. It was much more hectic than the Space Jam release (Skipped the Cool Greys, don't like them personally).

For the Concords, I went to the same mall at 7:00 a.m. and there were 40+ people. So I ran to Nordstroms, was about 25th in line, and I got a 13 for $175. The Concord hype was no joke
30t6p3b.gif

I was in the Nordstrom line too lol. Me and Jermaine were there at midnight....was definetly rough.
sick.gif
 I was the one wearing the cool grey xi's.

sneakergameinsane - I doubt any of our FL's got the SLH today. We usually get our shipments in a week late lmao. It's the following Tuesday %$# starts to come in. Besides we never got mangos or Griffeys.

30t6p3b.gif

I was in the Nordstrom line too lol. Me and Jermaine were there at midnight....was definetly rough.
sick.gif
 I was the one wearing the cool grey xi's.

sneakergameinsane - I doubt any of our FL's got the SLH today. We usually get our shipments in a week late lmao. It's the following Tuesday %$# starts to come in. Besides we never got mangos or Griffeys.
I guess its a little easier to pick shoes up if they come in a week late then

Back
Top Bottom