Albums you didn't like on first listen but later gained your appreciation

Can be either hated albums in general or classics. Two off the top that I can think of:

51iH8wonaRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

51kGqM2CGJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Share your albums NT.

I liked both of those albums out the gate OP, wasn't their vintage stuff but they were still good

my contribution
Young_Jeezy_The_Inspiration.jpg

This grew on me when I got my first car, You Know What It Is goes SUPER hard in the whip
sick.gif

I liked both of those albums out the gate OP, wasn't their vintage stuff but they were still good

my contribution
Young_Jeezy_The_Inspiration.jpg

This grew on me when I got my first car, You Know What It Is goes SUPER hard in the whip
sick.gif

wiz rolling papers @!$@ sucked at first but it came on when i was working out one day and now i dig just about the whole album.
pimp.gif
:

wiz rolling papers @!$@ sucked at first but it came on when i was working out one day and now i dig just about the whole album.
pimp.gif
:

Attention Deficit-Wale
When Wale first came out I thought he was wack and I thought this album was wack too but after I heard "More about nothing" I listened to his album two more times and it grew on me.

Attention Deficit-Wale
When Wale first came out I thought he was wack and I thought this album was wack too but after I heard "More about nothing" I listened to his album two more times and it grew on me.

Back
Top Bottom