Alcohol Appreciation Post Vol. I Had Too Many Incredible Hulks

gabegrams

Banned
Man, I was drinking early afternoon yesterday, was chilling outside, no drink mind you, and a dude gets pinched by cops, there was a chase and all that. He hada gun. Anyway, a lady that was in the area when they caught the dude starting hyperventilating, my aunt was trying to help her out asking the 30+ cops to callan ambulance, so me being drunk and the smart *@$ I am I start yelling "Where is the ambulance ?" "If there was an officer down it would be 12ambulances here !"
laugh.gif

smh.gif
For this I get arrested, because I ain't have my I.D.
indifferent.gif
So I'm in the precinct drunk seeing all the officers that have arrested me before,including a female cop that I wanna smash out with her uniform top on.
glasses.gif
They like "Mr. My Last Name" "What you doing here" they don'tknow I'm drunk so I'm still being a smart *@$ and say "Well, I'm not applying for the academy."
laugh.gif
Then shorty sees me and I'm like"Man, I keep getting arrested to come and see you"
laugh.gif

But anyway, I got someone to bring my I.D. and I was let go. Got home and fell asleep missing the whole Friday night. So yeah "Liquor FTW"

I have nothing to add, it's just necessary that such a thread requires my presence. So I'll just throw a "
pimp.gif
"

pimp.gif

a question however....

why do people who don't drink even click on these type of threads just to say "I don't drink" ? It's clearly titled "AlcoholAppreciation Post" does the fact that you do not drink add any meaningful commentary to the discussion? Just wondering...

Being poor FTL

5' o clock + grapefruit juice =$4 though
laugh.gif
Last night was my first time drinking that @@## since highschool

$.75 pints at kill the keg night

Def appreciated
pimp.gif

free quality drinks %%#%$! I love being a female.

edit:
we really are blocked from saying FT-M-FW smh nt.

Top Bottom