Alcoholic drinks and sexuality?

I thought this thread was about my dude from the NY summit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Though

i don't drink juice either.  its too girly
laugh.gif

U get tore back off Smirnoff Ice tho.

I used to drink 22's of Smirnoff Ice half full of the vodka. Talk about bent!

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Though

i don't drink juice either.  its too girly
laugh.gif

U get tore back off Smirnoff Ice tho.

I used to drink 22's of Smirnoff Ice half full of the vodka. Talk about bent!
laugh.gif
...fam, i had like 5 or 6 of them, though
my dude sam
laugh.gif

alcohol is alcohol. it ALL DOES THE SAME JOB.

thats like saying you smoke nothing but exotic because mid makes you look boring
indifferent.gif

Drink what you want, but girls will be more attracted to a man that likes a nice beer over a appletini.
It's like a Miata vs. an M5

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

can't believe dudes are hating on martini's.. sure it sounds kinda fruity but that @!*% is damn near straight gin or vodka..
truth

but i say drink what you wanna drink, if u confident in your sexuality f what anyone else thinks

whiskey on the rocks for me all day

Originally Posted by reeeem0

alcohol is alcohol. it ALL DOES THE SAME JOB.

thats like saying you smoke nothing but exotic because mid makes you look boring
indifferent.gif

Nah it's kinda like a dude smoking Virginia Slims. The products in question are clearly marketed towards females. Does it make you any less of a man for drinking them? No. Are your friends gonna make fun of you a little bit? Yes.

I thought the point of drinking was to get a buzz and/or drunk, though? IMO, I'll make fun of a guy for a little if I see him drinking one of these "girly" drinks but ultimately, like me with my whiskey and coke, he's just trying to get drunk
grin.gif

I thought the point of drinking was to get a buzz and/or drunk, though? IMO, I'll make fun of a guy for a little if I see him drinking one of these "girly" drinks but ultimately, like me with my whiskey and coke, he's just trying to get drunk
grin.gif

Everyone who say's "oh that's a girly drink" is just another sheep trying to be cool.

Drink whatever gets the job done...just saying

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I mostly drink scotch/ whiskey...what does that say about me?
nerd.gif
Glenfiddich? Glenlivet? Macallan?

I haven't tried Glenvlivet, how is it? Macallan is my #@$.

Originally Posted by raptors29

You guys have clearly never been to a gay club, they serve you straight grain alcohol.
laugh.gif

Forreal? 
nerd.gif
Their mixed drinks are unnecessarily strong. If you buy a girlie drink, they just OD on the liqour. They're tryna get everyone drunk and horny.

If you're a man and you don't drink beer...you're wack.

Saw a guy walk into a party with his own 6-pack of Smirnoff Ice and immediately lost his dignity.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

If you're a man and you don't drink beer...you're wack.

Saw a guy walk into a party with his own 6-pack of Smirnoff Ice and immediately lost his dignity.

I gotta admit smirnoff ice is crack....but it does nothing to me. I drink it like soda.

nerd.gif

some of my friends say it's like razor blades going down, but i think it's relatively smooth. I like Macallan as well. you normally take it neat or on the rocks?

nerd.gif

some of my friends say it's like razor blades going down, but i think it's relatively smooth. I like Macallan as well. you normally take it neat or on the rocks?

It depends on my mood, mostly on the rocks. One or  two ice cubes does the trick without ruining the taste.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Drink whatever you want but do not be surprised if your boys laugh at you if you drink always opt for sugary, colorful and fruity drinks which are designed to disguise the taste of alcohol as much as possible.

I am not one of those homophobic dudes who thinks "men should only drink whiskey or vodka or gin straight up and everything else is gay" but I am a man and men will always be making jokes about things they perceive as a lack of masculinity on the part of their friends. My friends always call me "gay" because I am the only one amongst them who can dress well and I call them "gay" because they play "Magic The Gathering."

Ironically, my friends who are actually gay are immune from that type of joking because calling a out a gay dude for being gay is just too douchey. So, OP, maybe you should be gay and you can drink all of the cosmos you want and wear all of the pastel shirts you want and not be ridiculed by your buddies. Of course; if you are a 25 year old man and you collect Magic cards every weekend and totally suck at Call of Duty as a result of never playing it any more, you will get mocked no matter how homosexual you may be and however progressive your boys are. There is just no room to tolerate "Magic The Gathering," among anyone whose age is expressed with is in more than one digit.
Underrated post.
laugh.gif

Sammy
laugh.gif

Son had the hypnotic w/ a umbrella
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I work at a restaurant and when i see dudes ordering martinis up, margaritas, and other girly drinks i tend to look down upon them. Its probably because a lot of the people that go there order whiskey, rum, vodka..its just a stereotype ive developed throughout the years

So do you guys think lemonade/vodka looks girly? because that drink is
pimp.gif

^ how is a martini up a girly drink?

ur drinking nothin but pure alcohol,, and why would you look down on some because of what they drink,, so if they went in and ordered a sprite would you still look down on them?

makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom