Aleali May Air Jordan 14 "Fortune" 8/19/21

I can’t even remember my last win on there.

Attachments

• 5763A2BC-C0C6-4941-9625-A804BB549D5C.png
    5763A2BC-C0C6-4941-9625-A804BB549D5C.png
    716.1 KB · Views: 576
Damn I carted a 4.5 UK, I need a 7 and took to long and it’s gone. Any other international spots that ship to the US that will drop these? Although resell isn’t to bad.
Are you looking for a US Women's 7 (which would be the 4.5 UK in your cart), a US Men's 7 (which would be a UK size 6) or a UK 7 (which would be a size 8 in men's and 9.5 in women's)?

I passed on my size when I saw them at like 6 this morning on Offspring because of the super high shipping cost, but now that I have another pair of sneakers that I want from their site, my size is gone. I also thought that Xhibition would bless me this morning, but no such luck. I hate wearing a size 10. LOL

If you were on Offspring, then you must have kept missing it a little while ago. I was seeing UK 7 available like an hour ago on the site and it irked me because I am looking for a UK size 7.5.

UK 7 is available in the Patta app, but I am not too sure if they will ship to the US because when I was trying to see how much the shipping would be, I kept getting a weird error regarding my address. That makes me think that for Nike and JB releases that they have restricted shipping, but you can try and see if it works for you.

If you were on Offspring, then you must have kept missing it a little while ago. I was seeing UK 7 available like an hour ago on the site and it irked me because I am looking for a UK size 7.5.

UK 7 is available in the Patta app, but I am not too sure if they will ship to the US because when I was trying to see how much the shipping would be, I kept getting a weird error regarding my address. That makes me think that for Nike and JB releases that they have restricted shipping, but you can try and see if it works for you.
It wouldn’t let me add to the cart. It doesn’t seem like Patta ships Jordan’s to the US.

Managed to get a pair for the wife. She really wanted the shirt, but SNKRS asked me for my password and then the CVV number on my card. Sigh. After I input everything…….. Sold out.

Back
Top Bottom