Aleali May X Air Jordan 1 "Court Lux" AKA "Viotech" December 22nd

^^congratulations boxdok

I never done a raffle before. How long does it usually take to receive either a W or a L email?
In your entry confirmation email, there should be a link at the bottom to check the status in "my drops."

Mine says "rejected," which sounds like an L to me.

^^congratulations boxdok

In your entry confirmation email, there should be a link at the bottom to check the status in "my drops."

Mine says "rejected," which sounds like an L to me.
Gotcha! Yeah, I got that rejected message too, so I join the L club. LOL I will be in the rat race on Finish Line tomorrow morning then.

Slam Jam playing games now. I registered for a 45 and won. now i Just received a email stating that they are going to send me a 43. I just contacted them to get my order changed back to a 45

Slam Jam playing games now. I registered for a 45 and won. now i Just received a email stating that they are going to send me a 43. I just contacted them to get my order changed back to a 45
WOW! They are being real goofy with that right there. Hopefully they change the size back.

Got a charge from SJ, but was hit bank flagged it as a fraud. Rip!
OMG, WHAT?!?!?! I swear, somebody is playing around with people's emotions today! SMDH

I am also wondering if SNS have given out the Ws and Ls for their raffle. I signed up for it, but I have no clue if I will receive an email or not letting me know I did or did not win.

I actually caught a W on these. Finally won on SNS after a few years. They'll get here on Xmas eve according to the email.

Very excited for these.

OMG, WHAT?!?!?! I swear, somebody is playing around with people's emotions today! SMDH

I am also wondering if SNS have given out the Ws and Ls for their raffle. I signed up for it, but I have no clue if I will receive an email or not letting me know I did or did not win.

Yeah definitely sucks. Only site I saw that had 45 EU. Not sure if SNS sent out emails yet.

snkrs pass a ****in joke as always. Went for a women's 8.5 for my homegirl

I am reading this as 11 in women's and I'm pretty sure I have never seen any women's exclusive shoe go past a 10.5 in men (there are probably some unicorns though). I know because I'm an 11 in mens :lol: so that should be an 11 in women's which is a mens 9.5. The app goes up to a 12 in FA which would be a 10.5 in men.

yeah I'm a mens 9.5 so I went for the 11. I would hope FA aint puttin up sizes they dont even got lol

No emails about any raffles so far for me so I'll take those as Ls.

Expecting to not hit on snkrs as usual since I've never hit on anything there.

So finishline is my only hope of paying retail. Smh.

Attachments

• 2505C0E9-7A06-4DAA-8CA6-C351AA59414A.png
    2505C0E9-7A06-4DAA-8CA6-C351AA59414A.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom