Alex Jones, Zionist?

Isn't he also a pastor/minister in Texas?? He has his agenda but some of his stuff is ok eg. Bohemian, 911, the new sandy hook video

I think his audience is the inverse of the "mainstream" audience. People like him and those who like Jones think the general public believes everything they're told, are naive, want to be sheep, and aren't plugged into what's "really going on". Meanwhile, the audience of Infowars and similar sites believe everything is a conspiracy, doesn't trust the government, and whatever they're told contrary to the popular story is more believable. Both groups can only hear what they want to hear. They might only seek out news that reaffirms their beliefs or fears. 

Of course, that's a broad characterization of both groups. There are reasonable people in both camps, those who are skeptical but not crazy. Those who believe some of the mainstream news but not blindly.

Case in point, numerous articles posted on here from Infowars or Natural News... when you actually fact check and read into their "sources" it's completely bogus. When you research their "research" you find they're making big leaps in logic, distorting the facts, omitting truths, and twisting things to fit their agenda... boy that sure sounds like the things they accuse the government and media of doing. 

Jones' agenda? He could be looking out for the common good, maybe he's fighting the righteous fight. I also know he has ads on his website from companies that benefit from fear mongering, that he has a store on his site, that accusations and topics he covers will generate a lot of page views and only boost his brand. Maybe he donates every profit to charity, if he does then that'll change my opinion of him. But there's a market in what he does and he's smart to take advantage. 

I don't think he's the last remaining patriot fighting for the truth or whatever nonsense he spews. I don't necessarily believe he's completely sinister either.  If he refined his message and tried to be more composed, I think he'd reach a better audience. But he's got an act and he's sticking to it.

I think his audience is the inverse of the "mainstream" audience. People like him and those who like Jones think the general public believes everything they're told, are naive, want to be sheep, and aren't plugged into what's "really going on". Meanwhile, the audience of Infowars and similar sites believe everything is a conspiracy, doesn't trust the government, and whatever they're told contrary to the popular story is more believable. Both groups can only hear what they want to hear. They might only seek out news that reaffirms their beliefs or fears. 

Of course, that's a broad characterization of both groups. There are reasonable people in both camps, those who are skeptical but not crazy. Those who believe some of the mainstream news but not blindly.

Case in point, numerous articles posted on here from Infowars or Natural News... when you actually fact check and read into their "sources" it's completely bogus. When you research their "research" you find they're making big leaps in logic, distorting the facts, omitting truths, and twisting things to fit their agenda... boy that sure sounds like the things they accuse the government and media of doing. 

Jones' agenda? He could be looking out for the common good, maybe he's fighting the righteous fight. I also know he has ads on his website from companies that benefit from fear mongering, that he has a store on his site, that accusations and topics he covers will generate a lot of page views and only boost his brand. Maybe he donates every profit to charity, if he does then that'll change my opinion of him. But there's a market in what he does and he's smart to take advantage. 

I don't think he's the last remaining patriot fighting for the truth or whatever nonsense he spews. I don't necessarily believe he's completely sinister either.  If he refined his message and tried to be more composed, I think he'd reach a better audience. But he's got an act and he's sticking to it.
And now we have something like the Teo story to make us wonder about the "mainstream" sides fact checking.

I agree with everything you said, repped.

Last edited:
agent provocateur maybe? 
nerd.gif

then again who knows what to believe with media personalities these days. 

i don't really like piers morgan at all but i think he made jones look like an absolute lunatic during that interview.

as for his agenda, i think it's to make as much money as humanly possible. i bet this guy pulls some great ad revenue nowadays.

Alex Jones is a fear mongering piece of crap. He presents some good information but then does it in such an awful way that he discredits anyone involved with the truth movement.

I agree that if he calmed down his antics and anger he could reach more people. But he time and time again resorts to rants and rage when discussing vital issues involving our government and this inability to covey messages is what will be the downfall of any civilized uproar for change.

I know for a fact that Man will not say one negative thing about Israel
yeah, the dude claimed arabs run hollywood and the banking industry. he's cursed out people and threatened to beat them up when questioned about israel/zionists, going off on rants that are very typical ashkenazi behavior.

i dont know what to think of this dude sometimes. on one hand theres stuff im with him on and he seems genuine but on the other hand he comes off as a fear mongering disinfo agent. there was the whole STRATFOR connection thing last year and he has said how his ancestors were masons. no way he could've gotten into bohemian grove with a camera if he wasnt connected in some way. he spreads half truths.

what do you think of george noory?

Last edited:
yeah, the dude claimed arabs run hollywood and the banking industry. he's cursed out people and threatened to beat them up when questioned about israel/zionists, going off on rants that are very typical ashkenazi behavior.

i dont know what to think of this dude sometimes. on one hand theres stuff im with him on and he seems genuine but on the other hand he comes off as a fear mongering disinfo agent. there was the whole STRATFOR connection thing last year and he has said how his ancestors were masons. no way he could've gotten into bohemian grove with a camera if he wasnt connected in some way. he spreads half truths.

what do you think of george noory?

School me homie :nerd:

And now we have something like the Teo story to make us wonder about the "mainstream" sides fact checking.

I agree with everything you said, repped.
Teo must've read this book.

Dude is trolling the hell out of the mainstream media while building a name for himself. 

For the most part, everything is a damn lie in this world. The older I get the more I realize this to be the truth. Whether the lies are there to promote good or bad agendas, the truth is almost never at the surface. It's almost always about money and money trumps truth in the vast majority of cases. 

Obama and his puppet masters are getting what they want.

And not to thread jack my own thread.. Lol but
What's up with this Jack Lew guy? Our new secretary of the treasury... A JEWISH man with quite a laughable signature that's about to be on all of our upcoming debt notes (cough cough) I mean federal reserve notes : )

Yo its not everything is a lie. We live in the true definition of materialism. As long as there is money to be made out of something then expect that behind it is not a "good will". There have not been thousands of studies done on social behaviours on something as simple as a chocolate bar wrapper and choice of color for no reason. You will be lying to your self thinking that you are actually thinking. We cool though...we got "rights" ..

Last edited:
Teo must've read this book.

Dude is trolling the hell out of the mainstream media while building a name for himself. 

For the most part, everything is a damn lie in this world. The older I get the more I realize this to be the truth. Whether the lies are there to promote good or bad agendas, the truth is almost never at the surface. It's almost always about money and money trumps truth in the vast majority of cases. 
This is exactly how I feel about the world. Nothing is sacred.

Obama and his puppet masters are getting what they want.

And not to thread jack my own thread.. Lol but
What's up with this Jack Lew guy? Our new secretary of the treasury... A JEWISH man with quite a laughable signature that's about to be on all of our upcoming debt notes (cough cough) I mean federal reserve notes : )

Ooooo a Jewish man. The boogie man. Why can't a Jew have that job?

You gonna tell me things werent shady at all when Tim Geithner was running things right? He's not a Jew

People in finance will always help people in finance. Jew, Muslim, Christian. Doesn't matter. Just like congress won't do tort reform because many of them are lawyers. You guys just love a conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom