Alexandre Pato Being Jesus Christ in Fifa 11 Unappreciation Post

Actually, I ain't even mad.
laugh.gif

He's the reason I only %*$% with Milan now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Fifa looks so ILL...Imma have to cop
This.. whoever owns this, how does it compare to Fifa 10? If it's that much better I'll probably go trade in 10 to get this one sooner or later

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Fifa looks so ILL...Imma have to cop
This.. whoever owns this, how does it compare to Fifa 10? If it's that much better I'll probably go trade in 10 to get this one sooner or later

Dope video, but when it comes to highlight videos, hjerpseth > *.

For those asking about FIFA 11, it takes some time to get used to, but you'll realize it poops on FIFA 10 in every aspect. Much much better and more polished game.

Dope video, but when it comes to highlight videos, hjerpseth > *.

For those asking about FIFA 11, it takes some time to get used to, but you'll realize it poops on FIFA 10 in every aspect. Much much better and more polished game.

I disagree. The aerial aspect of the game is too effective. Corners and crosses lead to goals far too often. That video just comes down to the player favoring Pato cause I rarely have trouble with him or Milan.

I disagree. The aerial aspect of the game is too effective. Corners and crosses lead to goals far too often. That video just comes down to the player favoring Pato cause I rarely have trouble with him or Milan.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

You use Real Madrid and probably hog with Cristy, though.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

You use Real Madrid and probably hog with Cristy, though.

Back
Top Bottom