Alicia Silverstone, Wha The!!?? :X

eek.gif

this isnt anything new. Are you guys really going to give your young children that dont have teeth, food that is hard to chew. Of course you wouldnt. Say you are out at Mcdonalds and your baby wants a french fry. Clearly they cant eat a whole fry, so you would either mash it into smaller pieces or chew it a bit and then give it to them

Originally Posted by blakep267

this isnt anything new. Are you guys really going to give your young children that dont have teeth, food that is hard to chew. Of course you wouldnt. Say you are out at Mcdonalds and your baby wants a french fry. Clearly they cant eat a whole fry, so you would either mash it into smaller pieces or chew it a bit and then give it to them
Mashing with your hands is just fine though. Chewing it a bit and spitting it into a childs mouth is some level 90000 troll $#$+.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Yeah but you don't tongue it into your kids mouth, daz nazty. You put it on a finger or a spoon. 
She got a damn spoon in the bowl but would much rather tongue it into bears mouth. 

96887_o.gif

Not sure how hygenic that is.
I also saw that January Jones saved her placenta and had it made into pills.  She said she takes one daily.  
sick.gif

Maybe it's because i'm from kansas, but every one I know does this for their small kids.

Well look at dudes name. Y'all really surprised she'd do something like this?

I've seen a lady do this with her dog. She put water in her mouth and spit it out onto her hands so her dog could drink. She tried that with my dog and I was like hell no lady.

Back
Top Bottom